Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Fossil Cave

charmander rox

Fossil Cave
Stadium

All Pokemon in play with Fossil in its name can use the following attack.
[.] Reviving
Search your deck for a Pokemon that evolves from this card and put it on this card. (This counts as evolving this card.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Last edited:
You're a genius. Something like this needs to exist irl but I think the attack name should be sommat more fossily that suggests coming back to life. dunno though gj anyways.

Uh, how are you supposed to pay for that attack's Energy cost? {.} is not a regulation Energy symbol, and there aren't any Energy cards out there, real or CaC, that provide that kind of Energy. If you'd made it like {E} (Peace) or {Q} (Quick), at least the CaCers would know what that is...

Seriously Carrington

Its one of the new DP rules stuff

so [.] means NO ENERGY COST.

I suggest that you need to read DP rules and whats new in DP first then come back to us again.

:(

Uh, how are you supposed to pay for that attack's Energy cost? {.} is not a regulation Energy symbol, and there aren't any Energy cards out there, real or CaC, that provide that kind of Energy. If you'd made it like {E} (Peace) or {Q} (Quick), at least the CaCers would know what that is...

Okay. I'm a genius. I just invented a new Energy symbol. It's called the Energyless symbol. It's a grayish circle. To pay for the attack, you need NO ENERGY! I just hope the other CaCers will agree with it... :wink:

Back