4 Dome Fossil
3 SSU
4 RC
1 Warp Point
2 TGW
3 Felicity's
1 Premier Ball
1 Switch

Stradegy: Start with Dome Fossil. Try for T2 Kabutops. Get Garchomp, Claydol, and another Kabutops ready on the bench. Send up Garchomp and Level up. Dragon Pulse and hope for a good turn out. Restore the first kabutops, and then retreat garchomp x. Send up Restored Kabutops while getting another one set up on the bench. Chop up and hopefully use the affect. Get another Kabutops set up in the meantime. Finally, set up Minun to get 2 cards when something has been knocked out, or Zapdos for sheet lightning.

Suggestions, tips, and opinions are greatly apreciated.

Last edited:
-3 ssu
-1 nm

+ 1-1-1-1 Garchop lv.x line.

You don't wan't something prized.

I need the SSU. It helped me a lot at BRs. However, I can take out the NM and another card and replace it with a garchomp and a gible.

definately +1-1-1 w-1 garch line. 2-2 claydol also. no minun. with only 8 basics u hvae over 10% on geting it as a basic. no dre. no point in it because then there is no spread. more scrmable. if ur gonna use garchomp to get the kabutops then there is no point in having 4 kabuto. play more or dont play any zapdos at all. i know its a tech but one just seems useless.

Well, IMO, 1-1-1-1 Garchomp line is too risky and is useless.

For Garchomp line, use this:

3-2-3-1

Or this:

0-0-0-0

Oh, and use 4 Rare Candys.

Anime is right, a 2-1-2-1 line should work fine, if his Gabite is prized, Rare Candy, if his Chomp Lv.X is prized well... he will just have to work for it.

This list looks great, it is an awesome combo, i myself cant see much to fix other than maybe going

-1 TVR
+1 Felicity's

but i just think that evening your draw cards out will make it better, JMO

No Premier Ball?

1 Chomp lv X?

I played a list pretty close to this one at battle roads. You want 2 Garchomp lv X. Dragon Pulse and Restore are just too good. 3/2-1-2-2 is good for Chomp. Maybe 1-2 Premier Ball as well.

No POV, add more Felicity's.

Drop a Kabuto, you have 4 Rare Candy.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
No Premier Ball?

1 Chomp lv X?

I played a list pretty close to this one at battle roads. You want 2 Garchomp lv X. Dragon Pulse and Restore are just too good. 3/2-1-2-2 is good for Chomp. Maybe 1-2 Premier Ball as well.

No POV, add more Felicity's.

Drop a Kabuto, you have 4 Rare Candy.

Hope that helps!

It does.
A new updated list will be coming shortly.

play 2 ssu. play 2 tvr. no minun. play a 2-2 claydol and another gabite. no premier ball and 1 more lvl.x

I don't know if SSU is the right play. Only using 2 of them might not give enough 50-50 chances....

Premier Ball is good. I run 2 personally, but since you're more focused on Kabutops, I'd say keep it at one.

Minun isn't really needed IMO, you can remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back