2 Prof.Oak's
3 Celio's Network
3 Plus Power
2 PokeDex
2 NM
3 Quick Ball

Darkrai L.38 – Darkness – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[.] Reaching Arm: Search your deck for 1 Energy card, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[D][D][D] Dark Pursuit: 50 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is Cresselia, this attack’s base damage is 100 instead of 50.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Darkrai L.X – Darkness – HP100
Level Up

Poke-Body: Dark Shadow
All Basic Darkness Energy cards attached to your Darkness type Pokemon gain the following text: “If the Pokemon this card is attached to does damage to any Active Pokemon, that damage is increased by 10.” This Body stops working if another of your Pokemon’s Dark Shadows is already in effect.

[D][D][C] Eternal Darkness: 40 damage. The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. In between turns, the opponent flips 2 coins, and the Pokemon doesn’t wake up unless both are heads. If both are tails, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)

Strategy- Weavile DP does tons of damage because all the energy is dark and darkrai need 3 energy to attack. Celio's to get out the LvX. Darkrai lvX for quick knock outs with Eternal Darkness.

Last edited:
And can you add translations for Darkrai/Lv.X. Also, to be helpful...
-4 Basic Dark Energy
+4 Special Dark Energy

Relying on Weavile DP to be a main attacker (or even Darkrai Lv X for its one sleep KOing attack) isn't necessarily the best idea. I'd drop 4 Basic Dark for 4 Special Dark (they can be searched out by Weavile SW as well), use Celio's Network > Bebe, drop the Speed Stadium for the new Moonlight Stadium (sp?), use Roseanne's Research > Mr. Stone (Roseanne can also search out basics, which is nice), drop Cozmo for Felicity's Drawing, and maybe Copycat > Professor Oak's Research. Just some thoughts...

Oh yeah, and add a strategy :thumb:

- 4DP4 darkrai
+4 DP3 darkrai

Darkrai L.40 – Darkness – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[C] Dark Direction: 10 damage. You may switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon. (Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.)
[D][D][C] Sleep Hall: 40 damage. If the Defending Pokemon is Asleep, this attack does an additional 40 damage. If it isn’t Asleep, the Defending Pokemon is now Asleep.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)

DP3 isn't Secret wonders all of secret wonders. Secret wonders was most of DP3 and a few DP4 cards. There were darkrais in both sets.

No there was not. We got the Japaneese DP4 cards in DP3. Darkrai will come out in Great Encounters. There is no English Darkrai

Actually there were. I know since I have both of them. Also, -3 Matser Ball +2 Roseanne's and 1 TGW.

I know there is no english darkrai.

When you say DP1-5 you are refering to the japanese sets.

Also probaly both darkrai are coming out in GE

I would make it 2 sableye 3-3 weavile then try to fit in a 4-4 or at le ast 3-3 of blissy.. I would run a diffrent trainer engine too yours seems a little inconsistent.. And darkria did not come out in the last set.. at least not where I am..

Dude, you can't have 17 special dark energies, you can only have 4.

So, presuming you really want 17 Energies still, it'd look like this:

13 Basic Dark
4 Special Dark

4 Sableye SW also seems a bit overkill.

I think you should run 2 CG absol.. with his disable can be doing 50 dmg and disabling (which is great against a lot of decks) of course he needs 5 energy :) but still its amazing..

prize card: 50 for 4 energy plus disable for 60 hp pokemon is not that amazing...

and you cant have special darkness energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back