Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

G & G dp-on (no LA) just look plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJG00

Ok so we all know that GG/Plox is supposedly going to die or suck but anyway here is the list that I am testing. so here it is New Age GG

X1 GARDEVOIR LV X (SW)
X2 GARDEVOIR (SW)
X2 GALLADE (SW)
X2 KIRLIA (SW)
X4 RALTS (SW)
X1 DUSKNOIR (DP)
X1 DUSKULL (DP)
X2 CLAYDOL (GE)
X2 BALTOY (GE)
X2 PHIONE (MD)

X3 PROFESSOR OAK'S VISIT
X2 ROSEANNE'S RESEARCH
X2 NIGHT MAINTENCE
X4 RARE CANDY
X3 AMULET COIN
X3 POKEDEX HANDY 910
X3 BEBE'S SEARCH
X3 TEAM GALACTICS WAGER
X2 PREMIER BALL
X1 WARP POINT

X4 CALL ENERGY
X2 MULTI ENERGY
X4 FIGHTING ENERGY
X6 PSYCHIC ENERGY

Its pretty much a basic GG strategy but with the new format yes there are lots of powers but every thing is going for spread so you need to kill of stuff with Gallade and then once the big hitters are down use psy-lock rest game.

COMMENT PLEASE:smile::smile:

NO.MOAR.CAPS. Seriously, you hurt my eyes.

Okay I guess, but it'll lose to Kingdra and AMU. They're just too much faster.

ok guys one kingra relys on claydol two if amu may be faster but i psylock the deck and i one shot all the people just stoll until u have gardys loaded it cane beat both decks

plox may be dea but not GG there is a difference GG will still be played not at the top speed it was but time will only tell wat decks will do good. and if kingdra doesnt need claydol how they going to get there hand back when there discarding every thing and absol will kill kingdra decks

face it kingdra will out speed and by the time you have a gardy set up to plox its in 2 hit ko range and they will most likely have another set up to just Aqua Stream for the ko and they they can use claydol again and plow through everything and when a galade comes up it will already have at lest 20 damage on it if not 40 and then they will just use Aqua Stream with plus power and or bucks training to ohko it.

ok guys heres wat lets do lets put absol back in and the kingdra set up is over the only way to stop that is t2 dol. GG will go away from its speed and go back to the disrupt factor to hurt alot of decks like it did during citys

ok guys heres wat lets do lets put absol back in and the kingdra set up is over the only way to stop that is t2 dol. GG will go away from its speed and go back to the disrupt factor to hurt alot of decks like it did during citys

t2 dol is not that hard to pull off and with 17 water in the deck absol might just help out kingdra all kingdra needs is 1 water a plus power and 2 cards to ditch and absol goes bye bye.Face it kingdra will dominate.

t2 dol is not that hard to pull off and with 17 water in the deck absol might just help out kingdra all kingdra needs is 1 water a plus power and 2 cards to ditch and absol goes bye bye.Face it kingdra will dominate.

It'll be good, but luxray will be better.

This might not work

IDK what to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back