Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gallade LV.X

AnimeDDR110

Gallade LV.X 150 HP-Fighting Type
LEVEL-UP

Poke-Power: Switch Blade-Once during your turn (before you attack), you may use this power. Gallade LV.X's type is {P} and {F} until the end of your turn. This power can't be used if Gallade LV.X is affected by a special condition.

{F}{C} Speed Cut 50
Gallade LV.X can't use Speed Cut during your next turn.

{F}{P}{C} Rapid Blades 70
During your next turn, any damage done to Gallade LV.X is increased by 10 (before applying weakness and resistance).

W: {P}x2
R:
RC: {C}{C}{C}

Last edited:
Gallade LV.X 150 HP-Fighting Type
LEVEL-UP

Poke-Power: Different Blade-Once during your turn (before you attack), you may use this power. Gallade LV.X's type is {P} and {F} until the end of your turn. This power can't be used if Gallade LV.X is affected by a special condition.

{F}{C} Speed Cut 50
Gallade LV.X can't use Speed Cut during your next turn.

{F}{P}{C} Rapid Blades 70
During your next turn, any damage done to Gallade LV.X is increased by 10 (before applying weakness and resistance).

W: {P}x2
R -20:
RC: {C}{C}{C}
Rather than the Poke-Power being called "Different Blade"
How about we call it Switch Blade. Just so much more hardcore.

And the attacks are REALLY weak and boring.
Retreat Cost should be one less.
And what is it Resistant to? You didn't list anything.

Doesn't need to be resistant to anything.
Not all LV.X's have resistance.
The attacks are boring. I know. Its like Lucario LV.X.
RC should be that to me.
I like it the way it is, but i will change it to Switch Blade.

Doesn't need to be resistant to anything.
Not all LV.X's have resistance.
The attacks are boring. I know. Its like Lucario LV.X.
RC should be that to me.
I like it the way it is, but i will change it to Switch Blade.
Yeah, of course not a LV.X cards have resistance, but you marked -20 down. You should have just left it blank since not all cards have the same Resistances these days. Just confused me a bit.

I think the reason Lucario LV.X's Attack is weaker is because it is only a Stage 1. Gallade is a Stage 2, so he should at least by more powerful.

Yeah, of course not a LV.X cards have resistance, but you marked -20 down. You should have just left it blank since not all cards have the same Resistances these days. Just confused me a bit.

I think the reason Lucario LV.X's Attack is weaker is because it is only a Stage 1. Gallade is a Stage 2, so he should at least by more powerful.

Yeah, but you can also use the attacks of Gallade, Kirlia, and Ralts.

Back