Gamebattles (GB) & Major League Gaming (MLG)

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Miamisportsfan45, Oct 18, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Miamisportsfan45

Miamisportsfan45 Active Member

Alright, so as the title says. I want to join a new Diamond and Pearl Wi-Fi League. I've been searching for what I've been looking for in Google for a while, and looking up some of what popped up, though, nothing has satisfied me. I want to join an active Wi-Fi League with active Leagues and active Rankings. I was part of Nintendo-Play for a while, but it's just not working for me. Any D/P recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Decided to turn this into a Gamebattles thread rather than what it was. =/

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  2. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Gamebattles imo is probably the better way to go since you can actually win stuff.

3. Miamisportsfan45

Gamebattles? Wasn't expecting to win actual prizes and stuff though. lol. What stuff can you actually win? Is it a .com or .net or what?

4. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

5. chriscobi634

chriscobi634 New Member

i've been reading threw the rules and it seems pretty cool

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  6. Miamisportsfan45

Checked it out and joined yesterday, looks cool. Looking forward to battles on here...as well as earning prizes. When I learn how.

7. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

looks sweet but we should make a team.

8. Miamisportsfan45

I already made a team/clan. It consists of only me and Zen at the moment. You wanna be part of our clan as well, Skarmbliss?

9. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I've had one with some people for a bit now, but we haven't actually done any battles yet because we're all lazy lol.

10. Miamisportsfan45

lol nice excuse.

11. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

No, I'm quite serious. All three of us are excellent battlers, except:

I have college and Finals are coming up. And even though I have about 3 boxes full of trained Pokemon, I've yet to finalize an effective team.

One of my teamates does have a team, but I think he's not completely sure of what exactly to do. That and he's in HS and lazy.

The final guy is good at battling, but doesn't have a complete team yet >.>

So yeah, in essence we are lazy. I'm really going to have to push the team to do battles to at least try to make the playoff cutoff date of Dec. 31 >.>

12. gallade

gallade New Member

i have been wanting to do some ds battleing with someone, so as long as i dont have to give persenol information or anything i would like to join your team miamisportsfan45

13. Miamisportsfan45

So, anyone else use this site?

Understandable.

14. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Meh...we are really lazy, we still haven't done a battle, lol. I'm going to crack down on them to do some over Thanksgiving though, otherwise, I think I might just go list myself as a free agent.