Gamer's Realm NJ(and all bluebell players)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EeveeTrainer, Feb 7, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

I wanted to just take a moment to congratulate all the winners at todays City Championship in Bluebell PA. I'd also like to thank all the people that I had a chance to meet and play against and for those I didn't have the luck of playing I do appologize because I truely wanted to take some time and play everyone that i could because there were alot of really interesting Decks out there today and I hope that I have the fortune of playing some of you after the Prerelease for Magma and Aqua in march.

A Special Congratulations goes out to my friend GardivoirGuardian who placed 1st in the 15+ catagory and to my other friend (Whose Username I don't know now) who placed 2nd in the same catagory.

Also congrats to the 1st place winner in the 11-14 ranking who also attends the Gamers realm league in Cinaminson NJ. Way to represent our league you guys.

Also in attendance from our league was myself (3-3 record), GyaradosMaster, (2-4), Scythertrainer (3-3) and LittlePichu also showing what our league is with a 4-2 record today, and Darktyranitar whose record I'm unsure of at this point but I know gave me one of the best matches of the day.

If anyone has anything they can add to this such as the winning decks perhaps then please do by all means. I wasn't feeling well myself so I was unable to find out personally.

Once again I wanna thank all that came out to play today and I hope to see you guys again at the Prerelease then at States after that. Till then, Battle On...

-Saturn Knight

2. GOROY

GOROY New Member

I had a lot of fun too. It was very enjoyable seeing all of the different decks, besides Blaziken and Gardevoir, which their is a lot of at Gamer's Realm. I can't wait untill next time and see what happens then! :)

-GOROY (3-1-2) At least I won half the matches!

3. GardevoirGuardian

GardevoirGuardian New Member

Greetings All,

Yes, the City Championship at BlueBell PA was most definately a worthwhile experience! I mean, the place was bigger than I expected, filled with computers, as well as large screen TVs complete with video game systems! If you live in the area it's definately worth checking out!

Anyway, concerning the tourny, there was definately an interesting array of decks play, and NO RAYQUAZA! I did happen to fight an interesting Bellossom/Magneton combo that caught me off gaurd though. I also learned that the penalty for forgetting to put out your prizes at the start of a match is "They Draw 1 Prize, you place down 1 extra Prize". I will not soon forget that...

Well, I would like to congradulate all of my friends who took place in this tourny, as well as all of those I who I don't! I had a great time, and can't wait for the Aqua/Magma Prerelease. Hopefully I'll see you all there again! Good luck to all!

Gardevoir Guardian

PS - A special thank you to Scyther_Trainer for the ride, and EeveeTrainer for lending me a card.

4. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

I was vey suppize that I went 4-2 and I came in 11 out 40 that was very
    good .. I hope I can do tha t or better in the City State Troument coming up in ARP.
    I would also would like say congratulate to my
    friends who took 1st in 15+ and 11-14 place and took 2nd in the 15+ :clap: :thumb:. You
    guy Did So well and Eeveetrainer forgot ..Thank we also have someone else that took 3rd in the
    11-14 group ..he try so hard ..he also from our gruop and should get a thums up :thumb:
    For doing his best..:clap:

5. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

Ok some how my words got mix up when I hit Enter to post
    it up the meassage it suppose to be Eeveetrainer Forgot to says.. forget to Eeveetrainer forgot
    thanks

6. Scyther_trainer

Scyther_trainer New Member

Yeah! Congratulations to all the people from out league that placed in the CC.

More than half of our league attended and, just as Eeveetrainer said, we did extremely well. I can't wait for states!

7. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

Wow, I didn't know so many people from the board were there. I was there, wearing a blue hat and checkered sweater and blue sweatshirt if anyone remembers me. I played a Slaking deck that I couldn't get set up 4/6 games. Overall I went 3-2-1. I was expecting to do better, but it was fun. That is a really cool store. I was surprised there were no BAR decks, but one really good Niniken deck that I thought should have done much better. Lots of Gardy decks though. Congrats to GardyGuardian, Shane I think. My friend was the one the played the Bellossom/Magneton deck. Good job on coming back on him to win. Hopefully I'll actually know who some of you people are at the next prerelease tourney and at the CC in Delaware if you go.

8. DarkTyranitar

DarkTyranitar New Member

I had a BLAST as well.

I was also one of those unmentionables who had a Gardy/Gardy EX deck. it came THIIISSSSS close to defeating EeveeTrainer's Ampharous/Wobbefet/Magneton deck. (That was a fun match, E-T!)

I ultimately ended up with a 4-2 record, which placed me 15 on this list.

It was a very fun event, I really like the Infinity Quest store along with their setup, and hope to participate in numerous future events there.

- Tony

Last edited: Feb 9, 2004
  9. GOROY

GOROY New Member

"Wow, I didn't know so many people from the board were there. I was there, wearing a blue hat and checkered sweater and blue sweatshirt if anyone remembers me. I played a Slaking deck that I couldn't get set up 4/6 games. Overall I went 3-2-1. I was expecting to do better, but it was fun. That is a really cool store. I was surprised there were no BAR decks, but one really good Niniken deck that I thought should have done much better. Lots of Gardy decks though. Congrats to GardyGuardian, Shane I think. My friend was the one the played the Bellossom/Magneton deck. Good job on coming back on him to win. Hopefully I'll actually know who some of you people are at the next prerelease tourney and at the CC in Delaware if you go. "

Originally posted by plaidlesspez.

Wow, that was you, i didn't know you were here, that is so cool! Your Slaking deck was awesome, it hurt my Blaziken deck a lot! The only tie I've had in a while! Yes, I had the Niniken deck ;) ! Boy I wish I used those Oracles sooner... Some of my earlier games, I guess i had some bad shuffles, and didn't get the oracles I needed, but I know I'll do better next time. Look out next tourney, Niniken, (cool name!) is making a comeback! Hope to see everyone at Aqua v Magma tourney!

10. EeveeTrainer

EeveeTrainer New Member

Yeah I actually didn't get the chance to play the Bellosom/Magneton combo but I did hear about it (LittlePichu told me all about it). The idea was quite good I must admit and I would have loved to go head to head with it with my Ampharos EX deck. But perhaps if there's time after the TAvTM prerelease I can get that chance.

11. LittlePichu

LittlePichu New Member

Yeah that... :rolleyes: That Bellosom/Magneton combo was hard to me..I also was playing the
    same deck that Golory was playing and I couldn't get my team out in time and That Magneton
    comes so fast I couldn't blink my eyes ..If I did My pokemon was out for the count.. That
    a very good deck and I hope I will be ready the next time I play aganist it... :rolleyes:

12. GOROY

GOROY New Member

I just want to Congradulate everyone who was at the CC, because we all showed our real pokemon spirit by making the trip and a pat on the back to everyone!

13. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

My friend has changed his Bellosom/Magneton deck for now...but I'll try to get him to change it back. The reason he changed it was because he's never beaten me in a tourny, so now he's made something just to beat me, lol. The last straw for him was when I played him the last round there and beat him, getting my only amazing set up of the day.

GOROY, it's cool that I know who you are now. That was one excellent game we had. I hope to play you again at the prerelease!