GarchKiss and Friends

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by vitor_fp, Jun 6, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vitor_fp

vitor_fp New Member

Format: DP-on

Pokémon: 23

4-2-3-1 Garchomp/ Lv. X
    2-1-2 Togekiss
    2-2 Claydol
    2 Pachirisu
    1 Gallade
    1 Gardevoir

Trainers and Supporters: 22

4 Rare Candy
    4 Felicity's Drawing
    4 Bebe's Search
    3 Roseanne's Research
    3 Premier Ball
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Point

Energy: 15

3 :psychic:
    2 :fire:
    2 :water:
    2 :fighting:
    2 :lightning
    2 :metal:
    1 :dark:
    1 :grass:

Strategy: Garchomp is the main attacker of the deck. I use it´s power in combination with all kinds of energy to hit 110 damage each turn. It´s a very good card, no retreat cost and an excellent HP. It´s Lv. X is a good one too, it´s power Dragon Pulse does the "chaos" to the oponent's bench. His attack Restore is really good, i use it to restore Gallade and Gardevoir when i discard them with Felicity's. Gallade is a really good attacker and helps Garchomp to K.O the oponent's pokémons. Gardevoir is really good to stop powers and to use a second supporter on my turn. I use the power Serene Grace from Togekiss to put energies on my Garchomp faster. I use the Cosmic Power from Claydol to draw cards, it give me a new hand almost every turn. Pachirisu i use it as STARTER, it´s perfect on the beginning of the game.

Go Go Go Brazilians! :thumb:
    Obrigado >> Thanks
    Comentem por favor! >> Coments please!

2. Garch

Garch <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Pachi= NONO in a garch with techs. You fill your bench to fast and can't use restore. Also, you need a stadium to beat there stadiums. Can't think of a good one now. For the pachi's make the dark and metal 2. Warp point is what to take out for a stadium, since I've found they aren't very useful in a garch.

3. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Umm crystal beach.... duh. :lol:

4. Garch

Garch <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Did you see the Dp-on?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.