2-Night Maintenance
2-Celio's Network
2-Warp Point
2-Speed Stadium
1-Windstorm

Energy
8-Fire
6-Psychic

The stratagy is to get flygon Ex out and powerd fast to hit my oponents bench basic and then to use Gardevoir EX to shut off powers with out stoping my own. Nidoqueen is to help find the pokemon in my deck faster as well but I always have a problum with drawing and I can't figure out what to take out.

thanks (yes I am new at this)

You should strongly consider replacing the Nidoqueen line with a 2-2 Fearow d line. That frees up one space. You can remove 2 Scott, 2 Speed Stadium to add: 1 More Castaway, 1 Strength charm, 3 draw supporters (like TV Reporter, Bill's Maintenance, or when it is released, Professor Oak's Visit will be the best choice). I am under the assumption that you use Warp Point as an alternative to more windstorm? Mew POP 5 isn't very good, I'd dump it for a Rayquaza ex d or another draw supporter.

You got 3 Stage 2 lines. That is a bit much. I'd slice away the Nido's and do 2-2 Fearow instead.

Ty I am going to try the Fearows and I have the 2 warp points is becasue I only have 1 windstorm other wise I would put them in so now i have 2-2 Fearow. I was wondering if I should replace the Elm's with bebe or not? Also I don't have a Reyquaza EX but I do have a Latios EX could that be a good replacement? :confused:

Last edited:
KK I have tried the fearo-spearwo's and they really do better (and spearow-fearow has a resistance to fighting). Ty vm for helping me :):thumb: I really aprecate the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back