4 DRE
2 Scramble
1 Dark Basic
1 Multi

or 1-1 Ampharos what its better?
say to me i need some helps please
i ill stay waiting

have othter tech 1-1 its good? if have tell me please

Instead of Shiftry ex try just Shiftry from DP. It is really good in times of need, and if you run Moonlight Stadiums, you can retreat your way out of there and then teleportation with Gardy Lv.X if you need to. Look into it.

i need take this chance to go to national its the last BR, i ill go gardellade with no techs or try an techs?
in my country GE its not avaliable, if have any suggestion to me say me please! ty

i need take this chance to go to national its the last BR, i ill go gardellade with no techs or try an techs?
in my country GE its not avaliable, if have any suggestion to me say me please! ty

You might try Dusknoir from DP because it is awesome. It restricts your opponents from having 4 or more bench because you can choose which one to put back into their deck, and his attack is very good as well.

yes its good but i think in shiftry ex beacuse, he's have resistence -30 a psychic and have 0 cost retreat have good power and its good VS bannete understand? but im think in a ideia to other setup because saturday i have a champhionship ill give my chance in national, if have other ideia tell me please

Against Banette the Shiftry EX's resistance doesn't really matter too much, they have Solrock to remove resistance, so they'll 2HKO you. That means you won't be attacking much with him. Not to mention you need 3 energies to KO Banette, as it can't take DRE/Scramble.

Shiftry DP is what I'm currently using, removes DRE/Scramble by devolving your opponent's pokémon back to the basic, helps with Bring Down/Sonic Blade, gets Rare Candies thrown away and is generally a neat annoyance (not as good as Dusknoir for that annoyance part, but less known and expected). Also with DRE and psychic/fighting, you'll KO Banette 75% of the time - with Lake Boundary, make it 100%. Only drawback is that you have to be good with your coinflips.

Against Banette the Shiftry EX's resistance doesn't really matter too much, they have Solrock to remove resistance, so they'll 2HKO you. That means you won't be attacking much with him. Not to mention you need 3 energies to KO Banette, as it can't take DRE/Scramble.

Shiftry DP is what I'm currently using, removes DRE/Scramble by devolving your opponent's pokémon back to the basic, helps with Bring Down/Sonic Blade, gets Rare Candies thrown away and is generally a neat annoyance (not as good as Dusknoir for that annoyance part, but less known and expected). Also with DRE and psychic/fighting, you'll KO Banette 75% of the time - with Lake Boundary, make it 100%. Only drawback is that you have to be good with your coinflips.

I really like this deck I have used it as well with Shiftry, but I really think that the Dusknoir is better in this case. Late game it is great to get rid of pokemon in play, as well as do up to 100 in damage counters. There really aren't to many dark decks in play either, and if Blissey pops up, or even garchomp you are resistant. Plus if you have Dusknoir in your deck, just by thinking that you have Duskull candy and Dusknoir, people are hesitant to play that 4th bench pokemon :D

but i think its dificul one person take 4 pokemons in bench or not? gardellade dont have 4 in bank, but i need win the ohters gallade you think i take dusknoir or shiftry dp in deck? and here dont have GE!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

in my country GE its NOT AVALIABLE, dont think its shiftry ex its good? have resistence a gardevoir, good power retreat cost 0, ampharos its dammit but shiftry i dont know i think in DUSKNOIR mais the opponente never ill put 4 benched pokemon or put?

Last edited:
but i think its dificul one person take 4 pokemons in bench or not? gardellade dont have 4 in bank, but i need win the ohters gallade you think i take dusknoir or shiftry dp in deck? and here dont have GE!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

in my country GE its NOT AVALIABLE, dont think its shiftry ex its good? have resistence a gardevoir, good power retreat cost 0, ampharos its dammit but shiftry i dont know i think in DUSKNOIR mais the opponente never ill put 4 benched pokemon or put?

I understand the play, but I am telling you if you play Dusknoir late game he will win games for you, if your opponent has drawn 5 prized your doing 100 damage to your opponent, the great thing is that DRE doesn't effect the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back