Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gardevoir and Sabrina's Golduck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewstar

I got an idea for making a deck with Gardevoir and Sabrina's Golduck and I am still thinking what other pkmn to put in the deck.The idea is to get the Gardevoir to put energies and damage counters on the pkmn while Sabrina's Golduck pass those damage counters to the defending pkmn.Also with energy recicle system you can choose to shuffle three energies to look for them with Gardevoir or just take the energy needed to make the attack.

Time to (yet again) save the mods some time...

This type of thing, as what the mods will call a "Build me a deck topic" isnt allowed and will be locked. If you have the idea for the deck, then submit the 60 card deck to the forums.

As for the pokemon, since this is an unlimited deck, go with a card that can help you stall for a few turns. Maybe Mr. Mime from the Jungle expansion.

Sorry my bad.Here is the deck:

Pokemon 19
4 Ralts
2 Kirlia
4 Gardevoir
3 Sabrina's Psyduck
3 Sabrina's Golduck
3 Wobbufett

Trainers 21
3 Bill's Maintenence
3 Professor Oak Research
3 Fast Ball
3 Rare Candy
2 Energy Recycle System
1 Town Volunteers
3 Potion
3 Oran Berry

20 Psychic

Yeha, sry about before. I wanted to let ya know just for future references.

Anyhoo, out of the past, and into the deck. My best suggestion, so you can get evolutions out ASAP is the following

-1 Wobbuffett
-1 Psychic Energy
+2 Wynaut

Hey Mewstar, good to see that you joined and are having some new ideas for decks. It's me Ricardo.

The idea behind the deck is pretty good. I have a few fixes:

- 3 Fast Balls
+ 3 Prof. Elm's Training Method

I know that you've been looking for an use for Fast Ball but you might want to rethink placing it here. You have a total of 9 evolutions in the deck so the chances of getting the evo you want are pretty slim.

I also sugggest adding a couple of Wynauts into the deck. Because, as Arthas said, to get the evos more quickly.

Jason is right Mewstar, if you want this deck to really kill saturday, make the Trainers Unlimited, no need to worry about Psychic Resistance Pokes since the only decks that have them there are mine, and Adolfo's. So yeah:

3 Prof. Oak's
3 Prof. Elm/ Oak's Research (your choice really)
3 Computer Search
3 Rare Candy
3 Gold Berry
2 Town Volunteers
2 Item Finder
2 Focus Band

The Trainers looked too Modified, for a Non- Modified deck. Try it out.

Go with Shift's trainer fix, but I would also do the following:

-1 Gardevoir
-1 Sabrina's Golduck
-3 Wobbuffet
-4 :psychic: Energy

+2 Cleffa (should be in every unlimited deck)
+3 Gust of Wind (should be in every unlimited deck except maybe stall)
+2 Bill
+2 Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back