Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gardevoir / EX Deck, Yet again, Eon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyogre

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
As if you haven't seen this type of deck somewhere before...

Pokemon(16):
4x Ralts
2x Kirlia
2x Gardevoir
2x Gardevoir EX
3x Wynaut
3x Wobbuffet

Trainers(24):
4x Oak's Research
3x Potion
3x Oran Berry
3x Elm's Training Method
3x Birch
3x TV Reporter
3x Switch
2x Rare Candy

Energy (18):
14x Psychic
4x Boost

Last edited:
The only reason I didn't put in rare candies was b/c its better to go with Wynaut and search for the stuff the evolve it into Wubbuffet. And with TV, I don't have to discard an energy so with your suggestion I could keep all the energies. But should I just take out the Mewtwo/Sparce all together?

Believe it or not you can easily get out a turn 2 gardy with sufficient draw power. You need some oracle though. I played that version at my last tournament and won the first three rounds, mostly due to my turn 2 gardy. Use dunsparce too, that way you can get your set up more quickly.

Alright, does that look like what it should for a turn 2 Gardy?

This deck played from my daughter won first italian torunament in Milano on 8.12.2003
It's similar....

"GARDEFFET"

Pokémon : 18
3 Wobbuffet (Sstorm)
3 Wynaut (SStorm)
4 Ralts
4 Kirlia
2 Gardevoir
2 Gardevoir ex

Trainer: 23
2 Undeground Expedition
2 Pokémon Fan Club
2 Energy Switch
3 Switch
3 PokéNav
3 Potion
2 Oracle
3 Oran Berry
3 Prof Elm's Training Method

Energie: 19
19 Energia Psico

Your fix looks similar. But do you really think its nessessary to have Fan Club when you have Wynaut? You should be able to get a ton of basics/evos with it.

Also how often does the Oracle/Nav combo work? Maybe its just me but I don't prefer trainer combos, no way to search for them.

Three round of five swiss tournnament start with Wobbuffet only. It's a terrible starter. So PFC help to search Basic Pokemon for the bench. A good start is Wynaut active and 1 Ralts on the bench. It happens not frequently...
Underground Expedition will able to search the singles cards you need in any time of the match.
With this deck you won't have too many cards in your hand so your opponent couldn't played copycat.
Also, Oracle Nav works well.. however I'll fix the deck... So I thought drop 1 Wynaut 1 Wobbuffet for 2 Dunsparce.
So I'll drop PFC and Switch Energy for 2 Oracle, 1 Pokenav , 1 underground Expedition.

Another engine search is use Juggler/Energy restore, but you need 1/2 Fisherman....

Prof Donphan said:
Three round of five swiss tournnament start with Wobbuffet only. It's a terrible starter. So PFC help to search Basic Pokemon for the bench. A good start is Wynaut active and 1 Ralts on the bench. It happens not frequently...
Underground Expedition will able to search the singles cards you need in any time of the match.
With this deck you won't have too many cards in your hand so your opponent couldn't played copycat.
Also, Oracle Nav works well.. however I'll fix the deck... So I thought drop 1 Wynaut 1 Wobbuffet for 2 Dunsparce.
So I'll drop PFC and Switch Energy for 2 Oracle, 1 Pokenav , 1 underground Expedition.

Another engine search is use Juggler/Energy restore, but you need 1/2 Fisherman....

Sounds good. Thanks.

Venusaur said:
I like fan club with wynaut because fan club gets the basics, and wynaut can get the evos. The oracle/pokenav combo is first use oracle and put a pokemon you want on top of your deck. Then use pokenav and get it in the same turn.

I know how the combo works, my question was how often are you able to play it. Like I said before, I think trainer combos are hard to pull of b/c its hard to search for them.

I know how the combo works, my question was how often are you able to play it. Like I said before, I think trainer combos are hard to pull of b/c its hard to search for them.[/QUOTE]

I think that it's not a real problem. If you haven't Pokenav in your hand Oracle can be useful in the next turn (you search the cards you need). If you have Wyanut active it's better.
Like I said you can search the cards you need.... Only one thing... the deck is a little slow, however I've tested that in 80% of examined cases you can have a Gardevoir Ex full energy on turn 4, and in a 60% Gardevoir Ex and Gardevoir on the bench to support for search energy.... Try it an tell me waht about it.

Here was my decklist for the tournament, this one went undefeated until the semi-finals, losing to a septile TecH.

4 ralts
3 kirlia (2 super psy, 1 life drain)
2 gardy
2 gardy ex
3 wynaut
2 dunsparce
2 wobbuffet

4 professor oak's reasearch
2 copycat (you can use birch if you like, in fact it's preferred)
4 rare candy
3 oracle
4 pokenav
1 TV
3 potion
2 pokemon nurse

14 psychic
1 warp
3 boost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back