Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gardy Ex/Magneton or Kabutops Ex/Furret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darksight530

I am gearing up for city championships, and I need help first with choosing which deck to play, and then what to do to them to make them better. If anyone can help. please do. Thanks. :psychic:

Gardy Ex/Magneton

Pokemon:
4x Dunsparce(Sandstorm)
2x Wobbuffet(Sandstorm)
2x Magnemite(Dragon, #63)
2x Magneton(Dragon, #17)
2x Ralts(Ruby/Saph, Link Blast)
2x Ralts(Sandstorm, Psychic Boom)
1x Kirlia(Sandstorm, #40)
2x Kirlia(Ruby/Saph, Super Psy)
2x Gardevoir
2x Gardevor Ex

Trainers:
2x Rare Candy
3x Potion
2x Desert Shaman
2xCopy Cat
4x Oak's Research
4x Elm's Training Method
2x Switch
1x Town Volunteers

Energy:
13x Psychic
6x Electric

Kabutops/Furret

Pokemon:
2x Wynaut(Sandstorm)
2x Wobbuffet(Sandstorm)
4x Buried Fossil
3x Kabuto(Sandstorm)
3x Kabutops Ex
1x Solrock
1x Lunatone
2x Sentret(Aquapolis)
2x Furret(Aquapolis)

Trainers:

2x High Pressure System
2x Professor Elm Training Method
4x Professor Oak's Research
3x Copycat
3x Energy Switch
2x Switch
3x Potion
1x Pokemon Fan Club
1x Fisherman
1x Town Volunteers

Energys:

4x Boost Energy
7x Psychic
7x Fighting

In the first deck, since you already have the Electric Energy, why not try SS Pichu or Elekid? In that same deck, I'd consider dropping some or all of the Elm's Training Methods, but that's me. I'm not going to comment on the second deck.

Well, I don't know about those Pichus. And what would I take out for them? And the Elm's Training Method do prove to be a big help.

You could probably drop one Kirlia and one Dunsparce (or two Dunsparce) for the Pichus or Elekids. Of course, if you choose Pichu, you might also want to find room for some Jugglers -- maybe in place of the Copycats. The Elm's Training Methods are a matter of personal choice -- I don't like them, but if you do, more power to you.

Why dont u make the Gardy deck pure psychic? Put in 3 Wynauts and 1 more gardy? Also add in 1 more rare candy. and also 4 boost energies? it count as 3 energies so it'll do 3 more damage.

Chris Pak said:
Why dont u make the Gardy deck pure psychic? Put in 3 Wynauts and 1 more gardy? Also add in 1 more rare candy. and also 4 boost energies? it count as 3 energies so it'll do 3 more damage.

Well, what I did was take out the Wobbuffets, take out one electric energy, and took out all the elm's training method, and put in two skitty, two delcatty, and 3 oracles. It works well with magneton getting the energy back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back