Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gardy + Gallade = Gardylade, the deck I can't play!

B_B_C

Round 1 vs Caleb johnson
Sorry man I had to what had to be done! REVENG FOR BEATING ME AT BATTLE ROADS.
I discard everthing he needs with absol(for once) I get the gardy out to destroy all his ralts.
GG
(1-0)
Round 2 vs ???? with banette
I get a good start but he has turn 2 banette and lake B to one hit KO everything.
GG
(1-1)

Round 3 vs Tim something with gardy/gallade.
I could have one this turn 3 but he TGW for the save and I lose my rare candy and my DRE and my gallade. He plays gardy and stops my power and just kills everything thing I got.
GG
(1-2)

Round 4 vs ??? with hurricane
I just kill everythng she threw at me. I win because she decks out and I had 1 prize left anyway.
GG
(2-2)

Gardy/gallade has to be the worst deck I played EVER! This deck has made pokemon no fun to play any more becuase everyone plays it.(see dark ninjas report) There is no surprise any more! I really hope that this deck starts geting sucky when the new set comes out. And if not.................. And another thing who ever was dissapointed about there being 4 rounds, get over it you flip'in sore losers.

Props
absol for doing good things for once
dark ninja for taking me
BBO and NFC for making top cut.

Slops
Me taking a VERY long brake from pokemon
Anthony for geting a classic Xbox controller instead of a halo 3 game.

I don't know when I will be playing pokemon next til I build a pokemon deck that dos'nt suck.

Peace.....................

Last edited by a moderator:
Your losing streak continues. Man Gallade sucks! lol. BBO and NFC ftw. First AND second place. And I think what happened to Anthony is hilarious.

Last edited:
I just have to gather my thoughts and not let People (not saying names) ruin the game for me again.

"I'll be back." hopefully................

STOP TALKING BOY !!!

LMAO leave it to brian.

Hey, at least you got the durso shades ...

See you at league on tuesday (umm maybe not now that cities are over)

---Sonny

It's all good Brian, Lose today win tomorrow and your a consistent Pokemon player you’ll do fine bro. Btw, states is coming so lets get hitting the Pokemon apps! B.B.O baby!

It's all good Brian, Lose today win tomorrow and your a consistent Pokemon player you’ll do fine bro. Btw, states is coming so lets get hitting the Pokemon apps! B.B.O baby!

Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!Woah! Woah! Woah! Louis this is not my Batman glass. And don't forget NFC.

Um... Winning 75 Cities+????, Very consistent deck if you have a good list????, Fun to play????, Strategic deck that requires thoughts, can Turn 2 Donk someone, can be very versatile, I play it :lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have stated many reasons why Gardevoir/Gallade (as a deck) is GREAT (except for the last one:lol:). Just because you didn't get the results that you wanted from Gardy/Gallade DOESN'T make it a bad deck. I think you would have LOVED this deck if you would've won???RIGHT!!! I am going to leave this at that.

B B C, do you want an AMAZING list???, my list???, if so post it here:]

Alright I'll post it.

4 absol

4-3-2(gallade)-2(gardy)-1(gardy X)

4 TG mars
4 rare candy
3 roseanne's research
3 professor oak's vist
4 celio
3 TGW
2 plus power
2 lake boundary
1 night maintenace
1 strength charm
1 TSD

8:psychic:
2:fighting:
4 DRE
2 :dark:

To tell the truth every sence I saw your sig, I wanted to play Gardy/gallade

Last edited:
dude ur not the only one that cant use absol. i cant use absol either it never works for me
so now im stuck with stantler. :(

Back