Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

German National Championship incl. International Premier Event!

Jaglom

Pokémon TCG National Championship is coming to Bochum again will offer not only the championship itself but a variety of public events for international participants to play!

Germany TCG National Championships – May 25th & 26th, 2013
RuhrCongress Bochum
Stadionring 20, 44791 Bochum, Germany

http://www.ruhrcongress-bochum.de/en

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of security reasons all glass bottles and tins a prohibited at RuhrCongress Bochum! Please only use PET bottles (made of plastic), there will be security checks at the entrance. Thank you!

For more Information about the Video Game Championship please visit the official TPCI site!

Will there be a Pokémon character distribution?

When you attend the Pokémon National Championships, you'll be able to get a powerful Metagross like the one Masters Division player Ray Rizzo used to win the Pokémon World Championships! In addition to having the same move set, this Level-45 Shiny Metagross shares the same Nature, Ability, and held item as the one on Ray's championship team. Remember that you don't need to participate in the tournament to get this Shiny Metagross. Just be sure to bring your system from the Nintendo DS family or your Nintendo 3DS system, and your copy of Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, or Pokémon White Version 2 game. The distribution will begin at noon.

Which other Pokémon events take place this same weekend?

In addition to National Championships there will be several TCG events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at RuhrCongress. While participation at the German TCG National Championship is for German residents only all other events are open for international players! You may earn additional Championship points at the “International Premier Event” or team-up with other at the “International PokéCup Team event”. Also there is a TCG league and TCG demos for participants willing to learn the Trading Card Game.

Friday
12pm – 6pm – Pokémon TCG League

Saturday
7:30am – 9:30am Uhr – registration for German TCG National Championship
11am – 11:30am – registration for „International Premier Event“
11am – 6pm – Pokémon TCG League

Sunday
8:30am – 9:30am – registration for „International PokéCup Team Event”
9am – 4pm – Pokémon TCG League

Please refer to these links for more detailed Information:

>>Tournament Schedule TCG & VG
>>Online Ticket System (pre-registration!)

>>TCG FAQ DE & EN
>>VG FAQ DE & EN

>>Prizes German National Championship
>>Prizes International Premier Event
>>Prizes International PokéCup Team Event

For parents there is also a parent lounge available. At http://event.amigo-spiele.de there you find a live-coverage features all events that weekend!

Last edited:
This might be interesting for some of you: German Nationals will have an extensive coverage on event.amigo-spiele.de.
It is planned to have a live stream with live commentary (only in German - but still).

Hi Lia,

sorry for the late response but there will be no Championship Points for the International Event. Only six players attended, so the tournament was no longer sanctioned and we had to cancel it.

well I think its redicouous
Because we asked before it started if we get the points
They said yes and now its NO
They paired by hand and would upload it by hand

We traveled 300 km vice versa for those points
Thanx for nothing then

The point in having these kind of tournaments is to get people the last CPs for worlds(just like US will have at their nats). There is just so bad that the participants won't get points now. I almost considered going from Sweden for my last 50 points.

Yes thats indeed the point
My friend needed the points for Worlds
And thats not all the waiting for a response
But I hope thewy will put it in the add next time that with not eonough players NO Points

I don't know who told you otherwise but you should know that no tournaments with less that 8 players can be sanctioned and so count through the Premier program

Back