Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Germany League Place

dgs87

Hi guys I hope I can get some help,I will live to Germany rather to the city of Cologne, and I wonder if there is a store that does tournaments and leagues. Can anyone help me? Do not know if the section is most appropriate for this topic.

Currently there is no store directly in Cologne who does league but you will be in the area of "pop-rhein-ruhr" with a lot of tournaments. As links are not allowed in the pokegym, just google for pop-rhein-ruhr and you will find the information you are asking for.

Currently there is no store directly in Cologne who does league but you will be in the area of "pop-rhein-ruhr" with a lot of tournaments. As links are not allowed in the pokegym, just google for pop-rhein-ruhr and you will find the information you are asking for.

Ifyou can, could you send me a PM with that link? Thanks a lot, now I live in Portugal but I hope I can play : Biggrin: and learn more : Thumb:

Pop-Rhein-Ruhr is the name of the website.

Germany is really cheap when you take the train in group. You could also check raupyboard.de (TCG-centred, google it) or Bisafans.de (generalist - with a TCG forum) if there are some players at Cologne so you could travel with them. It seems forums are less and less used by German people so you might not get any answer but it is worth giving a try.

Looking at Pop-Rhein-Ruhr and considering the cheapness of trains, you sure will play a lot next year!

Back