Bebes Search x1
Pov x1
Felicitys drwaing x1
Night maintenence x1
Proffesor Rowan x2

Energy 20
psychic x3
water x 17

Ok glaceons my main attacker furrets search for any cards i need and phione evolves eevees to what i need. Suicine searches the discard pile for any water pokemon so if they die i can ge thtem back with him. Espeon umbreon are tech and i run a couple of psychic energy to attack with espeon if nessacery.

You can also replace the Psychic Energy with Multi.
It let's you attack in a pinch with either Umbreon or Espeon since they only require 1 specific energy.

Also, you are talking about attack with Espeon only besides Glaceon. But let's look at Umbreon's attack, it's really not that bad. 50 Base Damage is not much but the instant Confusion can be really neat.

How about trying to get a second LV.X since you want to attack with Glaceon? A Poke-Body that stops Poke-Powers aint that bad. Premier Balls will become your friend.

Also, I don't get the Lapras and Phione. Sine Furret is your main Searching Engine, Evolutionary Wish and Carry In aren't that needed.
You could remove them and add 2 Vaporeon as sub-attacker. Healing and energy discard is'nt that bad.

Last edited:
-1 espeon
-3 suicine
-1 phione
-1 lapras
- furret line
+2-2 claydol

-7 water E
-3 psyc E
+4 Multi
+2 Holon WP

-1 switch
-1 quick ball
-2 TGM
-2 Rowan
-1 Bebes
-1 Felicity
+1 TGW
+1 Island Hermit
+3 Plus power
+1 NM
+1 POV
+2 roseannes
+4 duskball
+4 pokedex
+1 warp Point
+1 celios

afstandopleren: 100% aggree with everything you put mate thanks only problem is i dont have some of the cards you mentiond so i cant use them until i get them i have considered using vapeoreon just cant seem to get any. Ive also considered wailord ge as a possiblity just an idea. I would love to run 2 lvxs but cant afford them maybe one day :).

Corrosion: thanks for the imput mate ill take it all into account

one thing i forgot to mention suicines have to stay as i built this deck for my wife and her fav pokemon is suicine lol i might drop 1 though and just run 2 :)

Well, depending on where you play, you can use proxy's.
These are temporary replacements that you might be allowed to use for the time being.

I have some proxy's for my Leavire deck too since I don't have 2 Leafeon LV.X's.
Ironicly, I now have 2 Glaceon LV.Xs.

Anyway, what I do is write Leafeon LV.X on a piece of paper and put that piece in a sleeve with a card that clearly does not belong in my deck. And when that card comes into play, I have printed out a copy of the card from my friend as a reference text, next to my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back