Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Glaceon Card Revealed

Okay, this proves that Glaceon lv.X won't be in the next set! j/k

At least it has good weakness, no one plays metal. However his attacks are a tad weak.

Hopefully go-pokemon.com will post a card we don't know about in the set.

i love its first attack.
why back in the day of metanite agility was such an AWESOME attack, im not going to get started on one of my rants about how good that deck was that i do whenever its mentioned (it did have everything).
but the glaceons first attack is just like agility but less energy and on a stage 1! yea!

Ok... finally we get the eeveelutions. Card looks good. Might be a decent infernape counter.

i actually doubt Lv. X will be coming out in MD. sorry. but they split magmortar into two sets, and s did lucario. nintendo will prolly just be jerks and do that again.

I think that we know 3 cards at this point:

5/100 Glaceon Holo
22/100 Ape Rare
??/100 Mothim ???

Isn't there a prospective list that can be made out of these three cards?

Well His 2nd attack isn't too bad. Its similar to Power Keeper Machamps Brick Break, it ingnores everything but will apply weakness. I would hope we get his and Leafeon's LVL X cards.

A basic with 60 damage swift (Flygon d) and agility (dragonite d) and a good weakness. Man, this card is terrible!

Isn't there a prospective list that can be made out of these three cards?

-Entry Pack 2008 DX
-Japan's leftover DP4 cards
-Random Promos

This only makes up around 70 of the 100 cards. The other 30 are most likely either Promos we've not seen yet, or the first few cards from Japan's DP5. That, or Basic Energy.

i actually doubt Lv. X will be coming out in MD. sorry. but they split magmortar into two sets, and s did lucario. nintendo will prolly just be jerks and do that again.

If they did do that... it would put us much further behind in the LvX's count... *** has.. umm 3 in DP, 3 in MT, 3 in SD, 6 in ND/MH (i think) and 8 in Regi/Heatran that means they have a total of 23 LvX's. English Players on the other hand. We have 3 in DP, 3 In MT, 2 in SW, 4 in GE and 4? in MD. That means that we have 16 LvX's in our DP5.. SO that means that unless Pop make the Pop packs have something good in them, we will be getting a 7 LvX set.

JMO,
~ Pika

This card is ok but the leafeon is way better,not as much a leafeon but Leafeon Lv.X that is good.
they wont do that, because Japan made lots of Lv.Xs U.S.A will just have alot of Lv.Xs in the next 2 sets, and they are only makeing 6 english sets and thats has been comfermed.

Back