Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gloom or Doom! (Invader Zim)

Psycho_Lugia_X

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be more descriptive.]

While, it's not really an anime, I think this fits into the Anime Realm.

This is of course a thread dedicated to the highly anticipated impending Invader Zim DVD! ...and of course the show in general, but i think the DVD might get more buzz.

Are you going to buy it?

Are you a fan?

Are you happy/sad it was cancelled?

What are/n't you looking forward to with the DVD?

Any memories of the show?

The big question: Gloom (boo2Zim) or Doom! (yay4Zim)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait..Invader Zim's coming to DVD? About time! Nickelodeon's been giving too much attention to its lackluster shows like SpongeBob Square Pants and Rocket Power. Zim was pure gold and got ignored. :\ I demand it be taken to Cartoon Network and continue again! Cartoon Network manages to revive shows from being canceled (Family Guy is a brilliant example).

I KNOW!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

I was thinking, come on, Cartoon Network, get Zim!

BUT!!!!!! Now under new information, i actually am satisfied at just a DVD with GREAT commentary (according to my sources) and not a renewal to the series, although that might be cool.

I say that i am satisfied with just the DVD and not a renewal because I have been informed that Vasquez and a good chunk of the workers on the show said they would not return with the show. They wont be willing to return because they all have other jobs now, and similar reasons.

I despise Nickelodeon. Once Nick sees the insanely HUGE spoils gotten from this DVD, they will CURSE the day they cancelled Zim!!!

Until April-May, Zim (subject to change)!

Last edited:
Yay!! Invader Zim's coming to DVD! Where do I get it!? Then I could watch it over and over again. ((And Doom of course =D))

Yeah, I have a reason to sing the Doom song now...
Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doomededede Doomde Doom Doom Doom ahh better cut it short to avoid spam. :D I'll try to find it when it comes out.

That's cool. I probably won't get it though. I used to love that show... I hope Cartoon Network or something gets it... personally I'd rather watch that than Mucha Lucha or whatever... It being cancelled makes me want to hit the Nickelodean people over the head with an X Box... them things is heavy!
Actually after it ended I didn't watch Nick for a few month... And yes Elite Trainer Raven FAMILY GUY ROCKS!!! Sadly, because my family is so outdated I dont have a DVD player...

Well, friend, that's what PS2's are for. They're useless otherwise heh. (I'm talking about DVD in case you dont get my drift).

Well, here's the link for the interview with the DVD person, quite interesting. Hang on, there's a problem...I'm using my sister's file for our computer, so i cant get my favorites list out...later on I'll post it here. I am do indolent to access it right now...

...Until then, remember: FEAR the day Zim gets renewed; the crew that made Zim great--including Jhonen!--won't be returning if the show gets renewed! While it seems like a nice idea, like a world without the need for money, there is just too much standing against it.

I only jave a PS... an I hate watching them on my computer. It's not even a Personal one, I'ts a family one, so my parents would keep annoyibg me to let them on... and this chair is uncomfortable...

yeah, the site has plenty of nifty information, but there is another site i looked at for Zim info. If i can remember it and if anyone is interested, ill post it. But for now, the piggy site is pretty ok.

Finally found it! I decided to give the link to the main part of the Zim area, so you can explore the entire Zim area, find tons of info, etc. http://www.tvtome.com/InvaderZIM/index.html here you go. Look around, TONS of info here.

While I'm here, I'd like to point this part out from the bottom of the page linked above:

Will there be any new episodes?
Yes, six episodes of season two are still going to be aired, probably sometime in late winter to spring 2003. Thirteen episodes of season two were were not completed, and will never be unless NICK renews the show. If NICK ever did decide to renew the show (which will not happen, no matter what Hot Topic employee or tabloid newspaper told you otherwise), Jhonen Vasquez and Steve Ressel have already expressed that they wouldn't return to the show. A good deal of the rest of the crew already have new jobs, so it's unlikely that they would return. If ZIM was renewed, it would be with a different crew, and the show would never be the same. Probably.

Last edited:
Back