Golduck/Xatu

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Vaporeoo, Apr 6, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaporeoo

Vaporeoo New Member

Mainly I need Trainer/Supporter advice. When I built this deck I could only use what I had with me. Please tell me which Trainers and Supporters you think would work best. Thanks!

23 Pokemon

4-Psyduck (SW)
    3-Golduck (SW)

4-Natu (SW)
    3-Xatu (SW)

3-Spoink (CG)
    2-Grumpig (CG)

4-Delibird (GE)

Trainers/Supporters (The part I need most help with)

2-Plus Power
    1-Energry Restore
    2-Professor Oak's Visit
    2-Energry Search
    1-Felicity's Drawing
    3-Switch
    1-Team Galactic's Mars
    1-Scott
    1-Quick Ball

Energy

17-Water Energy (I'm switching some of these out once I get more Psychic)
    7-Psychic Energy

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  2. goldedda

goldedda New Member

What you need for supporter and trainers is is that celios network and rosannes research to search for some of your pokemon. and a castaway to get a supporter, energy and a pokemon tool, some strenght charms werent bad too, for pokemon a stantler would be good to search for supporters, a speed stadium and great ball are good cards to pump your deck up, and
    a copycat when your opponent has to many cards in his hand, and at last but not least a warp point.

3. Vaporeoo

Vaporeoo New Member

Thanks for the advice! Very helpful =)

4. ashinto

ashinto New Member

way to many nrgys, both golduck and xatu only need 2 nrgs tops. i also would say take out 3-2 on grumpig and 1 delibird. replace them with a 2-2 wigglytuff (GE) and 2 stantlers to get your supporters. wiggly and stantler only need 2 nrgy tops two, so i say play 6 water nrg, 6 psychic nrg, 4 Holon nrg WP. that is all u need for the nrg. use the xtra nrg spots to add in some supporters. that is all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.