Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good luck charms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon777

Everybody here either has or had a good luck charm that they use for tournament days. Personally, I wear the same pair of red boxer briefs (washed afterwards, mind you), I NEVER have a big breakfast, and if its a long drive, I always have hot chocolate. If either one of those isnt in play, the entire tournament is ruined for me. :lol:

So tell us, what are YOUR good luck charms?

i also try not to have breakfast before a tournament. Not really a "good luck charm" just something i don't do before a tourny lol.

This is more of a ritual, not a luck charm (Object)

Dont sleep,Eat breakfast, Dont use the restroom,skip lunch,go to the restroom right before top cut, and eat dinner at Sissler when you get 1st Place.

i always carry with me my pokegym dice,my simba dice, and my Pokemon dice i got from 2008 Mountian west regionals.

~Professor ultimatedra~

I always wear the same pikachu shirt and pikachu hat. I really stand out in a crowd with that hat. And recently I've been trying to get 60 4-5 leaf clovers.

wow i always cut the last 7 cards of there deck in all my games it gives them alot of muligans and i get the better set up.and i always before a tourny wkae up an hour before get a rockstar and im on my way also carry my gallade plush and have my eevee stars behind my back so it works really well.

I always wear the same pikachu shirt and pikachu hat. I really stand out in a crowd with that hat. And recently I've been [del]trying to get 60 4-5 leaf clovers.[/del] rubbing my "lucksack" reputation in everyone's face.
the hat works. I have one too, only it makes me go 3-3 at VA States.:smile:

I wear a discolered-from-overuse regionals hat to every pokemon event I go to

I've got a Pochama and a Ralts Figure.

Before all YGO Tournaments I've won, I always changed my deck entirely the night before.

I wear each of my clothing articles inside out, all day. The night before each tournament, I go out to the river on my property and wash them in the natural waters of the river, and let them soak overnight.

I then wake up at 2 AM the morning of the tournament and squeeze the water soaked in the clothing into my mouth, swish it around, and gulp loudly, to the nausea of my beloved pet goat, Franky G.

I then depart for the tournament in an ox-wagon, building a chair as the carriage moves up and down with the road.

I then seat myself in the chair for all of my matches, refusing to use the chairs provided by the tournament place.

Those careful, WELL LAIN precautions are my good-luck charms.

i will always have a bowl of ramen noodles for breakfast, then i yell at Bashi'kun for being a moron (than he says he is a jidiot, and i stop yelling). afer that i go through my deck to make my last chance changes and stradigies.

^^ uhh. yeah. ok

I always try to wear my Beatles T-shirt at tourneys, and usually carry my 4-leaved clover with me. Oh, and my lucky Doak House Token of Death (don't ask.)

Last edited:
I wear each of my clothing articles inside out, all day. The night before each tournament, I go out to the river on my property and wash them in the natural waters of the river, and let them soak overnight.

I then wake up at 2 AM the morning of the tournament and squeeze the water soaked in the clothing into my mouth, swish it around, and gulp loudly, to the nausea of my beloved pet goat, Franky G.

I then depart for the tournament in an ox-wagon, building a chair as the carriage moves up and down with the road.

I then seat myself in the chair for all of my matches, refusing to use the chairs provided by the tournament place.
Are you serious!?!?! I'm sorry, but that sounds kinda gross. But who am I to say that's gross? I do weirder things than that. Like my pikachu hat in 90 degree whether.:tongue:

:pokeball:well mine is a dice i got frm sakura con its a pink one n it says POKEMON TCG 2007-2008 tehe it wrks for me! n i always hae my lugie grey deck box n i alwasy wear my pikachu shirt that i boight frm hot topics!i tink thoughs are my good luck charms =^_^=:pokeball:

Always, always, ALWAYS change at least one card from my deck the night before an event. Doesn't really matter what the change is (take out a DRE for a Fighting, example, or switch the Gardy/Gallade count). Just as long as the deck is slightly different from what I've tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back