Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Good trade?(Got TSD)

Black_jirachi

So, can you give me info on if this was a good deal?

I gave him:

2 Torterra
1 Torterra Lv. X
1 Kricketune
1 Sceptile POP4
1 Night Maintenance

And he gave me:

1 Time-Space Disortion

You really pwnd a n00b with that trade! You should feel guilty. :nonono: Why would anyone want Torterras?

It was an incredible trade!

It was his offer atleast

Then don't feel bad. :thumb:

One time a traded a 27-year-old a Rocket's Persian ex for a mint condition Charizard ex. I reccommended the trade, but, I don't feel guilty since he was practicly twice my age. :D (more recently, I traded him another Rocket's Persian ex for a mint Wailord ex which I sold on eBay) :biggrin: You just need to exploit peoples weaknesses, this dude likes cats...

How old was the guy?

Oh, and David's Confused Pokedad, Black_jirachi traded about $20 worth of cards for a $45 card. Not quite as nasty as my trades, but still beastly!! The guy you traded with must like turtles... :lol:

No way in the world I will ever find any body that will give me those prices today for those cards. I on the other hand was able to find all of them including the TSD for less than $8. But card wise if this is what the guy needs for his deck than all of it works out to be a fair trade.

I think that was actually a more balanced deal tehn most people are making it out to be. Torterra LV X is far more playable then TSD (unless you can get multiple ones...which would be a waste of like 20+ playable cards) and cricket and sceppy are playable cards too. Now, 3 AH abomasnow for a TSD....thats a good trade. ;) So you won in terms of cash value but I think he won in terms of playable cards.

Anyone know if the tins are in germany?
Im going there next week with school, and want to buy awesome TCG stuff that's not here.

Back