Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Super Mario Galaxy
Nights: Journey of Dreams
WarioWare Smooth moves.
Batallion Wars 2
Namco Museum Remix
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Okami
Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock (though the 360 version is better, the Wii version is still fun)
Metroid Prime 3
Boom Blox
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
House of the Dead 2 & 3

That's some I could think of at the moment.

Last edited:
Super Mario Galaxy
Brawl
Guitar Hero 3
Mario Kart
Zelda TP

Since its nice to have an adventure game and a multi player, I would get Galaxy first then probably Brawl or Mario Kart.

Galaxy is easily the best single player for the WII and Brawl or Mario Kart as the best multi player.

BTW, do you have wifi? If you do I would love to play you sometime.

Last edited:
Wii Fit (your mom will LOVE it)
Wii Play (free Wiimote!!!)

From Gamestats, the entire top 10:

Galaxy
Brawl
LoZ
Prime
Okami
Resident Evil 4
Boom Blox
MKWii
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
GH3

Uh, Pokemon Battle Revolution if you have wi-fi, DS, and friends.
Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Very good)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Sonic Unleashed (When it's out in Dec.)
Mario Strikers Charged SO awesome.
Wii Sports (Even though it's with the Wii, it's AWESOME.

Mario Party 8? can't remember what number, actually isnt that bad of a game, i have has loads of fun playing it with my friends.

GH3 is a great game.
Brawl of course
Wii Play so you get an extra remote
that's all I've pretty much played

I've heard alot of good things about No More Heroes , XPLAY gave it a 5/5 and the price just dropped on it as well, so I can't wait to try that.

The other good ones have already been mentioned though, don't forget to check the Virtual Console shop channel when you get some wii points.(ugh, when is Super Mario RPG coming out?!)

Super Paper Mario is pretty good.

Whatever you do, DON'T get Pokemon Battle Revolution. It has no storyline, and you'll be bored within the first day.

Besides SSBB, I own Galaxy and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I recommend neither since they're expensive titles that get old fast.

Heck, I sold my copy of Wii Sports on eBay for $44 since I knew in the near future it would be worth like $1 or $3 or something (similar to Super Mario/Duck Hunt on the NES which is worth on average of $0.25). You can sell yours when you get tired of it and buy something new! That is about my only recommendation.

Besides SSBB, I own Galaxy and Pokemon Battle Revolution. I recommend neither since they're expensive titles that get old fast.

Heck, I sold my copy of Wii Sports on eBay for $44 since I knew in the near future it would be worth like $1 or $3 or something (similar to Super Mario/Duck Hunt on the NES which is worth on average of $0.25). You can sell yours when you get tired of it and buy something new! That is about my only recommendation.

How can you even compare Galaxy to BR!!? SMG is the best adventure game there is for the Wii, if not the best game. :/

It only gets old if you play it 5 hours a day every day or something like that...

Now on the other hand BR SUCKS. If you want to see if a games worth getting or not just go to www.ign.com and see their review on it.

How can you even compare Galaxy to BR!!? SMG is the best adventure game there is for the Wii, if not the best game. :/

It only gets old if you play it 5 hours a day every day or something like that...

Now on the other hand BR SUCKS. If you want to see if a games worth getting or not just go to www.ign.com and see their review on it.
Oops, I actually did what you said and played like 5 hours a day for about three days, got about half way through and quit once christmas vacation was over. But when I pay $50 for something, I like to get my money's worth. It's a great game, just I'm really cheap. But regardless, yeah BR is garbage lol

EDIT; and as far as looking at reviews for games, I like gamefaqs.com. There are tons of user written reviews, most are really good too!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
No More Heroes
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (play Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on GC first)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (MEGA underrated, is a GREAT game)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Games
----------------
PBR
Zelda

VC Games
Pokemon Snap

Channels
-----------------------
Everyone Votes
Check Mii Out
Homebrew Channel