Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Grass LOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra2xse

Pokes:
3-3 Tangorowth GE= Tangela can ''Drag Off'' like Pachi/Claydol to opponent's active pokemon. then Tangorowth can snipe to Bench
2-1-2 Sceptile GE= Makes Tangorowth to snipe 2 times harder
3-3 Ariados MT= Makes the retreating of my opponent really hard
1-1 Claydol GE=Draw
4 Pachirisu=Starter
=23
Suppos:
2x Castaway
4x Celio's Network
1x Bebe's Search
3x Roseanne's Research
4x POV
1x TGW
=15+23=38
Trainers:
2x Windstorm
3x Memory Berry=Let Tangorowth to use Tangelas inviting attcak again.
3x Candy
1x NM
1x Warp Point
=10+38=48
Enerygys:
12x Grass

Strategy:
Start with Pachi and get 1-3 Ariados(, Sceptile [isn't so important in set up) and Tangela, then when Pachi Falls (or i can wait wiht Ariados until i retreat Pachi) Then Bring out Tangela and Vine Invite to Pachirisu/Claydol/Delcatty/Lunatone/Other pokemon that can do only like 10-20 Damages and LOCK it front with Ariadoses podies. Then Start Sniping With Tangorowth.

Maggy? If I'm fast enough it's possible that i can LOCK Delcatty/Claydol to front and Snipe all from Bench. Still it's a Hard mach up. But there is no space. 4 Lines of pokemon...

pokemon:18
3-2-2 sceptile GE
1 sceptile POP4 (can move energy's from dieing tangrowth's)
3-3 tangrowth
4 celebi MT

trainers:28
2x Castaway
4x Celio's Network
3x Roseanne's Research
4x POV
2x Windstorm
3x Candy
2x NM
2x Warp Point
1x strength charm
2 buffer piece
2 crystal beach
1 scott

energy:14
2 DRE
12 grass

pokemon:18
3-2-2 sceptile GE
1 sceptile POP4 (can move energy's from dieing tangrowth's)
3-3 tangrowth
4 celebi MT

trainers:28
2x Castaway
4x Celio's Network
3x Roseanne's Research
4x POV
2x Windstorm
3x Candy
2x NM
2x Warp Point
1x strength charm
2 buffer piece
2 crystal beach
1 scott

energy:14
2 DRE
12 grass
Guy! Why you posted a Teenage Sceptile list here? Are you insane?

oh i still think my list is more consistant and getting ariados isn't that helpful with the list i posted you could get a T3-T4 tangrowth doing 120 damage in sniping and then you wouldn't even need the other pokemon

And it's there again. Not good. This is diffrent deck. Try to get it. Why don't you go to PLOX theard to say how to make it GG w/Absol?

here's a different list:
pokemon:19
3-3 tangrowth
2-1-2 sceptile
2-2 ariados
4 pachirisu

energy:
2 DRE
12 grass
you don't really need 3 ariados and it will just be hard to get them out along with tangrowth and sceptile

here's a different list:
pokemon:19
3-3 tangrowth
2-1-2 sceptile
2-2 ariados
4 pachirisu

energy:
2 DRE
12 grass
you don't really need 3 ariados and it will just be hard to get them out along with tangrowth and sceptile
Where's Claydoll?Cause I dare to call it the card that can keep every deck running and almost everydeck needs atleast 1-1 of it. ;D

3-3 Ariados is must because i need 2 of them in play. Sceptile isn't needed so fast. First i need the LOCK then Sniping to the Bench.

This is along the lines of what I was thinking. Only Instead of tangrowth I was going to go with Exegutor instead of tangrowth and Run a blastoise line for weakness. Crystal beach as well and see if that goes anywhere.

And it's there again. Not good. This is diffrent deck. Try to get it. Why don't you go to PLOX theard to say how to make it GG w/Absol?

Thats kind of mean. Also why is switching 1 card that will make the deck better affect the play style. Also ariados doesn't really help. It can be a pain but with won't help because 1 it's just hard to set up and 2 a lot of people can play a switch or warp point or even if they figure out the stratagy they won't play supporting cards late game after you kill them, they'll just get their attackers set up. And against GG they will use teleportation to get out of everything and there is also moonlight stadium. This deck seems too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back