Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Great Ecounters

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes there should be dates in your area mby now and no dont know what promo or sleeves will be but im 90% sure its gona be darkrai on the sleeves

The first two weekends in February for the US.
The promo will be an uncommon from the set.
The sleeves will feature a Pokemon from the set.

Just out of curiousity, I know there has been a press release concerning the release info, but hasnt the last handful of sets had 10 preview cards from the set? Why havent we seen any of those yet? It seems like it is a lot closer to release date then we have been in a while without seeing any pics of the cards. I saw that the pack art/theme deck art/set symbol have been released, but any clue on any pics?

Thanks,
Drew

Will it be a while before locations for the US are posted? I'm wondering about Texas.
They are already listed for my area. Just keep checking and try to contact your tournament organizer if they don't appear after a little more waiting.

I'm with Drew, I'd like to get a clue to know what is exactly in the set, even though I have a good idea. It's still hard to tell with so many available Lvl Xs to be printed.

I don't think Beach got the images from a press release. I haven't seen one.
I think it's from a retailer's ordering info.

By the way, what I said about what will be featured is based solely on what has been featured for the past number of sets.

The beach says they will probably get the first images tomorrow.

They are up when I looked. There are 9 of them. I am questioning the rarities of some of them. I understand why they are the holos but they arent as good as they could be. 106 cards but the the highest number is 100 which is Moonlight Stadium. I am not sure whether that will mean there are 4 or 6 Lv. X.

Drew

I was just looking at go-pokemon.com to see if the times and dates were up yet for the Pre-Releases, and while they are not, I saw that the Promo will be Porygon2. That's kind of cool.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Looking at the Japanese images is okay, but it is always neat to see un-released cards that non-Japanese readers can understand.

Last edited:
Looks like there will be a max of 15 holos in this set, since Dialga is 16 - and if Altaria, Beedrill, Butterfree, and Claydol are non-holo rares in this set as well, the count moves down to 11 rare holos! This is down from 20 in Secret Wonders.

Also, it appears as though Porygon-Z moved up to a holo rare in our set from a non-holo rare in the Japanese set. Interesting.

Last edited:
Looks like there will be 6 cards possibilities in the card numbers 4 and 5...hmm
Leafeon, Glaceon, Pachirisu, Kabutops, Mewtwo, and Fione....

1/106 Blaziken
2/106 Crescelia
3/106 Darkrai
4/106
5/106
6/106 Porygon Z
7/106 Rotom
8/106 Sceptile
9/106 Swampert
10/106 Tangrowth
11/106 Togekiss
12/106