Green Rose

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SwampertEX, Nov 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Pokemon: 19
    4 Treeko (Razor Leaf)
    2 Grovyle (Poison Breath)
    4 Sceptile (2 of each)
    3 Roselia
    3 Exeggcute
    3 Exeggutor (Aq.)

Trainers: 23
    3 TV Reporter
    2 Low Pressure System
    3 Oak's Research
    2 Fisherman
    4 Switch
    2 TV
    3 Elm's Method
    4 Rare Candy

Energy: 18
    18 Grass Energy

I've been wanting to use Roselia since I saw the Spoiler and I finally did it! What do you think!?!
    -Swampert

Last edited: Nov 17, 2003
  2. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

I hate to be picky, Swampert, but you've made the same mistake here that you did with your Gyarados/swampert deck. Do it one time, and we can discount it as a simple mistake. Do it several times, and, well, a refresher might be in order: the normal pokemon deck, in the constructed format, contains 60 cards. Now, you very well may be an experienced player, and already know that, but it seems as though you might not. I do not wish to sound condescending, but overlooking that most basic of pokemon rules makes it hard for other players to offer good deck content advice, when the structure of the deck is faulty to begin with. Again, here, you've listed the number of pokemon at 18, though you, in fact, have 19 (4+2+4+3+3+3). Even if there were 18, you've once again created a deck containing only 58 cards, for 18+18+22=58. Check those card numbers, edit or repost your deck accordingly, and we can help you.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.