Grinders Report-Incredibly short

Discussion in 'World Championships' started by Dual_Draw, Aug 17, 2009.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Because I couldn't find any Toxicroak G Promos after asking close to 50 people and going to 6 stores, I had to play AMU. Basically it has a 60-40 v Palkia, a 80-20 v LuxApe, a 55-45 v Machamp, 50-50 v Gengar, 40-60 v Flygon, 40-60 v Bees and Kingdra, 30-70 v DPL and 90-10 v regular SPs.

Round 1 vs SP
    I get Mewtwo/Azelf Lock ASAP and 6-0

Round 2 vs Flygon (Aziz)
    I don't flip a single heads and lose. Sorry I couldn't give you a decent game.

Round 3 vs Palkia
    I don't get Mewtwo and Azelf ASAP and my hand is dead, I lose.

Round 4 vs Gliscor
    I use Palkia and just 200 to everything.

Round 5 vs Palkia
    I miss Mewtwo by 2 cards, he KOs it and I scoop.

Round 6 vs Flygon
    I donk his Machamp, then his Flygon X and he has nothing else.

Round 7 vs Gengar
    He hits 3/5 Fainting Spell flips, even though I outplay him all game so he wins.

Round 8 vs LuxApe
    I get Mewtwo/Azelf out and 6-0.

I had a lot of fun playing AMU this year and still believe it is one of the best decks in the format. I don't know many decks that can afford to run Azelf MT, 2 Azelf LA (<3), Mewtwo X AND Palkia X and have an amazing opening hand with only a Roseanne's.

Yes, that is basically it. Basically no one ran Dialga in Seniors and Ninetails is a garbage excuse for a card agaisnt Mewtwo.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with Kevin, Jack, Michael, Keyvan and Paul. Meeting Hatter was also really cool. I also saw a lot of famous players which was cool.

Too tired to put the Props/Slops, cyall in Hawaii

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Bad luck Cor, hope you do well next year in Masters! Good luck!