Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Groundbreakers Checklist: Which TFs are you hoping to get?

List of Pokemon from the checklist:
1. Armaldo
2. Blastoise
3. Bulbasaur
4. Cacnea
5. Cyndaquil
6. Elekid
7. Flappy
8. Geodude
9. Girafarig
10. Hariyama
11. Jigglypuff
12. Kabuto
13. Kadabra
14. Lairon
15. Lapras
16. Larvitar
17. Latias
18. Latios
19. Linoone
20. Mankey
21. Metagross
22. Mewtwo
23. Mightyena
24. Noctowl
25. Poliwag
26. Psyduck
27. Raticate
28. Slaking
29. Smoochum
30. Snubbull
31. Spinarak
32. Spinda
33. Steelix
34. Venasaur
35. Wartortle
36. Wobbuffet
37. Xatu
38. Zubat
39. Green
40. Koga
41. Landon
42. Sabrina

Personally, i'm looking foward to a lot of these figures. I need to get another Meowth, as well as a Weezing from Next Quest before I can move on to Groundbreakers; i'd also like to get a Misty and Brock but those two are elusive ;_;

From this set, i'm looking forward most to the following figures:
3. Bulbasaur
4. Cacnea
5. Cyndaquil
8. Geodude
9. Girafarig
10. Hariyama
11. Jigglypuff
12. Kabuto
13. Kadabra
15. Lapras
16. Larvitar
17. Latias
22. Mewtwo
24. Noctowl
29. Smoochum
33. Steelix
36. Wobbuffet
40. Koga
41. Landon
42. Sabrina

More than anything though, all the figures in this set have some pretty fantastic sculps. I wish I could upload the image I have of the checklist, but I guess that's not a possibility? Anyway, share your opinion! Tell me who you are looking forward to! I'll want even more of these figures if I can get a Misty ^_^;

I'm always up for my FAVS. I've already gotten my G8r. Blasty is in this set. Still looking for Gardy, Vire, and Flygon...

I found a starter last night at TRU. It has Landon, Mightyena, Geodude, and Latias in it. Here is what they do (well, as best as I can describe until I can take a few pictures). The attacks are listed in order around the dial.

Geodude (2 MPs)
-Rock Throw (40)
-Rollout (30X) Spin until you get a result other than Rollout. This attack does 30 damage for each Rollout.
-Selfdestruct *** Geodude and the Defending Pokemon are Knocked Out.
-Miss
Rollout takes up almost half the space, with Selfdestruct and Rock Throw taking up about the same amount of space surrounding the small Miss section.

Mightyena (2 MPs)
-Bite (40)
-Crunch (50)
Taunt ** Mightyena and the Defending Pokemon spin again until they don't spin Purple
-Miss
The miss is a fairly small section of space, with the other three attacks seemingly evenly spaced amongst the rest.

Latias (3 MPs) (Ability - Mirage: If Latias is knocked out, remove Latias from the game.
-Psychic (50)
-Miss
-Mist Ball (70)
-Miss
Psychic takes up half of the space, with Mist ball taking up a lot of the other half. The miss sections seperate the white attacks on each side.

Green, Latios, Raticate, and Hariyama are in the other starter set and Latios has the same ability that Latias has. I will do what I can to get pictures taken of these along with the checklist poster that came in it as well soon.
:thumb:

Blastoise, Mewtwo, and Steelix are my early favorites being among my favorite Pokémon. Realistically I like all figures for each of them bringing something to the table.

I'm going with the 3 gym trainers mewtwo cacena and Jiggly puff I think green is red with a paint job and I already have Latios from the starter set

Back