Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Halo 3 sayings...

Well, as far as the funniest thing I have heard on it was a British guy yelling "You bloody killed me!"
I have also heard 3 Spanish guys talking then I heard my name and they laughed.....(I didn't get it)

Well, as far as the funniest thing I have heard on it was a British guy yelling "You bloody killed me!"

Um, yeah, know any Brits? Cause that's not a Halo 3 saying, the British do say that for emphasis.

I have one, but it's so full of swears all you'd see is a bunch of asterisks.

The funniest ones I've heard are-
"We can panic now the Chief is dead!"-Marine Soldiers
"THAT WAS MY LOVER!"-Grunt
*"ALL Units! Focus your fire on number two!"-Commander Miranda Keyes.
"hehehe....Number two...."-Me and my friend on XBOX LIVE*(My PM)
"HEY Chief! The Jerk-Store called, and they're all out of YOU! 'Poor you stolen at the age of 6 and enlisted in the military!... Ok, Don't kill me... I'll be your servant, I'll be at the bottom. I'll Polish your shoes, pre-chew your food!"-Grunt at the end of the level Halo...
or just the Brute Peeing...

....lol....

--GLChar--

Last edited:
Pokegym automatically puts asterisks whenever someone someone swears.

But, anyway, I I recommend you don't say anything if it could hurt anybody's feelings or if it is offensive. Pokegym requires all content to be PG or below. So... if it is questionable, just don't say it. That is a good rule of thumb.

I myself go with the classics, particularly "Come on punk. Make my day."

And as for things said by other people that I found interesting, my personal favorite (that doesn't include foul language, so in other words on the actual list number thirty seven), "Where'd that Banshee go, and how quickly do you think I can kill it with this Spartan Laser?" This came from a guy on my team who had just gotten taken out by a Banshee. We all laughed at that one. How he got a Spartan Laser so quickly, I have no idea, but a few seconds later the enemy was out one Banshee.

Whenever I play Halo I just talk a lot of smack on everyone there.
I tell them they suck, I yell, use foul language, ask them if theyre straight edge.
The works.
Or I'll just make casual small talk with them.
I've heard some REALLY funny things, but I can say them here, lol.

Sorry, i didn't know they put asterisks on the bad stuffs...I haven't posted much...
I don't mean what you've said, what the CPU characters have said, like Marines, or Grunts.

Master Chief said "man guys I'm the most overrated game over, with terrible single player and a multi player mode that gets completely obliterated by Call of Duty 4. Oh well, good thing nobody realizes that lol"

Um, yeah, know any Brits? Cause that's not a Halo 3 saying, the British do say that for emphasis.

I have one, but it's so full of swears all you'd see is a bunch of asterisks.

I feel stupid.
Um, I don't know any Halo 3, but my fav Halo 2 saying is "for a brick, he flew pretty good."

Master Chief said "man guys I'm the most overrated game over, with terrible single player and a multi player mode that gets completely obliterated by Call of Duty 4. Oh well, good thing nobody realizes that lol"

You mean the game with no depth beyond camping with a red dot stopping power m-16?

Back