hand disruption ,which is the best (unlimited format)

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by jesschow12, Jan 10, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

ok here are the hand disruption cards which normally appear in unlimited format

lass
    rocket sneak attack
    rocket trap
    imposter oak revenge

ok heres the combo

LASS:

combo with cleffa,use this card be4 u eeeeeeek and opponent does not have cleffa in play at the same time

ROCKET SNEAK ATTACK:

remove the most important trainer in his/her hand

ROCKET TRAP:

removing massive amount of cards in his/her hand,flippy

imposter oak revenge:

discard a card(note: most cards in unlimited are super useful ,u have to think very hard which card u have to discard depending on the usefulness at that time), reducing his/her hand size

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

And the Trap deck which combos IOR (brings them to 4 cards), RSA (brings them to 3), and Trap (brings them to -0- cards on a heads).

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

There is always Desert Shaman used simularly to IOR. Thouhg it involves a little luck on your new hand as well. But it cuts their hand down to 4, and gets you a new hand as well..

ANd though maybe not the best choice, it defenitely is an interesting one. I believe it was called Minions of TR, but dont recall for sure. It was released in Neo Destiny. It looked at opponents hand, chose any card, and shuffled it to their deck. Then allowed them to draw up to 2. But it effectively gets rid of BEST card in hand, trainer, pokemon or NRG...... NICE!!!! Also combos with RSA, and RT

4. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

Personally, I'd go with Lass/Eeeeeeek, as I find it the easiest to pull off...

5. The Shepherd

The Shepherd New Member

Lass/ Eeeeeeek owns