Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Happy Easter for the NY State Championship

JohnnyBlaze

The NY State Championship will be held on Sunday April 11th which also happens to be Easter Sunday. So for those that are in the City on that day go to Pokemon Center for the State Championship. Unfortunately for us, we celebrate Easter and will not be able to attend.

JohnnyBlaze said:
The NY State Championship will be held on Sunday April 11th which also happens to be Easter Sunday. So for those that are in the City on that day go to Pokemon Center for the State Championship. Unfortunately for us, we celebrate Easter and will not be able to attend.

They really do live in there own world. I hope this was just an oversite. If they change it I hope they don't pick the 25TH (NJ weekend) too much travel.

JohnnyBlaze said:

Be it for nintendoto live in the world that noone else lives in. :rolleyes: I hope they dont expect to see a huge crowd on easter sunday. Thats is a very popular holiday. I guess we gotta wait and see. ;)

Last edited:
Your correct. It was moved to the 25th due to most pople wont be there tomorrow being easter. I wish everyone luck. I cant make it sadely because i am gonna be on my last day at work then.

Im not gonna make this one either.. EVEN with the date change. Im really HATING school right now :(:(

Back