Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Healing Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark-Zapdos

Well I've been outta the game for awhile a LONG WHILE!!! and this is what i've come up with to get back in to test out!!!

Heres what I tested and changed it up to get this which is actually runs very well!!!

Pokemon:15
3 Magmar-MT
3 Magmortar-SW
2 Sentret-SW
2 Furret-SW
3 Smeargle-SW
2 Miltank-SW

Trainers:31
4 Team Galactic's Mars
2 Professor Oak's Visit
3 Celio's Network
3 Master Ball
4 Great Ball
4 Potion
3 Super Scoop Up
4 Switch
2 Warp Point
2 Night Maintenence

Energy:14
14 Fire Energy

Last edited:
-2 Miltank
+1 Magmortar lv x

-3 Rival
-4 Switch (or -2 Switch & -2 Warp Point, etc. You only need two of swich & warp point together)
+3 Professor Oak's Visit
+2 Professor Rowan
+2 Roseannes Research
- 1 Masterball
+2 Great Ball

-2 Fire Energy
+2 Scramble Energy

Why Team Galactic's Mars? Do you really want disruption over speed, when your deck doesn't really benefit that much from disruption (as opposed to massive benefit from speed)? Convertting into Oak's Visit might prove useful. So... What to do with the two cards left over from conversion? Perhaps using Copycat or the like to avoid Absol hand destruction?

Oh, You'll need Scramble Energy. Find room for them. Seriously.

And most certainly find room for Roseanne's Research. Smeargle's cute. It won't save you after a Galactic's Wager, then knock out. Roseanne's can get you energy AND/OR pokemon. So it'll be useful almost all of hte time, and allow you to recover from annoying effects a bit quicker.

'Bout it that I see. I'd still keep in those Warp Points for sure, given how high of retreat your pokemon are (nothing is free... ;_;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back