Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

help for safarizone in ruby/saphire-version

M.B.A

my problem is I can't get into the safarizone in ruby/saphire-version. The guard said I needed something call [pokeblocks] (edited), but before I may create theese things, I have to find some kind of mixer for my berries I guess... but I Can't find this mixer. How do I get it and how do I get into the safarizone then ? ... please help me ... thanks. :D

Well thanks again :clap: , and I hope it will work :cool: ... THANK YOU

Last edited:
OKAY i got stuck here too... first, go to slateport and go in the contest... then talk to the little girl there and she'll give you a pokeblock case! YOU CAN NOW MIX BERRIES IN THE CONTEST PLACES! TO MAKE POKEBLOCKS!!!!! that's what you need!

Hope this was a LOT of HELLLP!

Sea Crobat said:
In the Safari Zone, Acro will get you Heracross and Phanpy
and Mach will get you Pinsir and Rhyhorn.

what does acro and Mach means ?

what do you mean ?

:confused: :( :confused:

The safari zone ruby/sapphire

I agree with M.B.A because how would you get the mixer if you needed to and where do you get this so called "mixer" :confused: to make candy-bars.That`s what I want to know. :mad:

Last edited:
Alakatoise74 said:
I agree with M.B.A because how would you get the mixer if you needed to and where do you get this so called "mixer" :confused: to make candy-bars.That`s what I want to know. :mad:

ups! forgot about my spelling... I will re-edit it now

Okay, as "johnznothere" said, the Pokeblock Case (which you want and/or need - get it ASAP) is in the Contest Hall in Slateport City. If you're not sure which building it is, it's the one with a Blue roof and Red walls in the top-left corner of Slateport. All 'Contest' buildings look like that. (There is a Contest Building in Verdanturf, Fallabor, Slateport and Lilycove cities.)

The "Mixer" they're referring to is inside the building, and you'll notice that there are 2 grey table-shaped blocks. This is the Berry Blender. One of them will have nobody beside it, and the other will have an Old Man standing beside it (and maybe even another 1-2 people as well).

The Blender which has nobody using it is so that you can connect your GBA/GBAsp with (up to) 3 other People's GBA's, and do BerryBlending (or 'spin the bottle', as I like to call it) with your friends.

However, not everyone has friends that play Pokemon RuSa, so the old man (and the other 1 or 2 people) are there so that you can do it without having to link up.

What you do is put in a berry (Higher numbered berries tend to make better blocks, but I've not tried it with #36 and higher, and _don't even bother_ with #15 and below), and as the little red thing comes around to your spot, just press the A button.
If someone misses, then it slows down, if someone gets almost right, then it speeds up a bit, and if someone gets it exactly right, it speeds up even faster.
After a while, you tend to get the hang of it, and with my friends we've made a Gold Pokeblock - Level=62, Feel=33.

Now you're thinking - what's Level and Feel? The Pokeblock's level represents how much a Contest Condition will improve - Higher=better
Feel represents how full it will make your pokemon. After a while they won't eat any more Pokeblocks, so Lower=better.

Personally, I use my Low Level/Feel pokeblocks in the Safari, and the Pokeblocks with High Level/Feel (Like the Gold Pokeblock I mentioned before) ratio I use for contests.

One more thing to note- if two (or more) people (in a link Blending) use the same berry, the mix tends to go bad, resulting in a Black Pokeblock (they have a VERY low level, and are pretty much useless - I discard them instantly). Also, I try to make sure I have at least 5-10 of any berry before I use it for blending, so that I can easily plant more without waiting forever to get a few more.

Hopefully that has helped you a bit.

Ummm...just to make sure you don't get stuck ever again, go into EVERY building. Trust me, it takes longer but you will never EVER get stuck again

Back