Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help me with a sun team

Master_Jake

hey me and my friend are going to nats. and he has a team but he wants to improve it.here it is so far:

Ninetails:
hypnosis
fire blast
solarbeam
protect
item: lefties
evs: Max Hp/SD
modest
Drought

tangrowth:
focus blast
sludge bomb
solar beam
ancient power
Item: poision gem
evs: Max Sa/SP
modest
Chloriphyll

volcrona
Heat wave
quiver dance
bug buzz
protect
Item: focus sash
evs: max Sa/Sp
modest
Flame body

exeggutor
sleep powder
solar beam
physic
sludge bomb/ substitue
item: sitrus berry
evs: Max HP/Sa
modest
Harvest

salamence
dragon claw
crunch
brick break
fire fang
item: dark gem
evs: AT/Sp
naughty
Intimidate

Charizard
heat wave/flamethrower
hidden power fight
air slash
solar beam
item: choice specs
evs: max Sa/SP
timid
Blaze

We also have a rotom cut and darmanitan trained if we need to switch out and we can ev train pretty much anything for it. the only problem is getting battle subway (BS) items as we are good at it but it is SO boring. and i have a collection of Dw pokemon so i could train some for him. hes working on a mox-mence right now and if there is anything else i can probably do it.

Probably wanna switch out Heat Wave for Fiery Dance on Volarona. I think it's just much better. While Heat Wave does more damage, it has less accuracy, and you'll still be doing a ton of damage with Fiery Dance anyway while in the sun, especially after a Quiver Dance.
I run a Resto Chesto set on my Volcarona. You could try that out too, works quite nicely, especially if they start using a Sp. Attacker (like Wash Rotom). You can set up a Q Dance or Two, then Rest and Bug Buzz for KO. You have to be careful of rocks though. Speaking of rocks, you should seriously consider a spinner on this team - maybe Donphan?

thx for the info but after 1.5 rounds of testing last night hes switching teams. he rage quit halfway through round 2 cause he didnt like my terrakion. idk what hes going to run now but he doesnt like weather any more. thx for the info again and your time

You should convince your friend not to quit after 1 game. Try a Slowbro to counter Terrakion if he has that much of a problem with it.

lol he didnt rage after 1 game. that was for that night. we test usually 2-5 games every 1-3 nights. and hes working on a new idea right now that he wont tell me.

---------- Post added 05/19/2012 at 11:49 AM ----------

and i think he hates me more cause i nickname my terrakion after a my little pwny cause my other friend made me.

Well, if your in need of some more suggestions on this- we'll be here!

Back