Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help No Pop!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefanpearl

Well heres the story. i just moved from newnan GA to lavonia GA and there is no POP with in a hundred miles!!! what i want to know is there any body in the lavonia area that knows of a POP league or plays pokemon??? please help!!!

This sounds like a case for...

Help start one up!

Good luck, and there are LOTS of us here who can give you advice to help you start the leagues...and get OP in your area!

There are some great TOs out in your neck of the woods, so I think, with the right energy, it could really be successful!

Vince

Anderson SC has some tourneys run by Jeff R. (Feraligatr on the board). He is the PTO for NC and SC. Their CC has already been held though, I was a Judge there for him. Look for his thread. I dont think PRs have been announced yet for February. I know S Car. states are on March 1, 2008.

I run some events in the Chattanooga/Cleveland area, but you may still be closer to Tymon, Craig and Gary for their events in GA.

GL! You can always start playing at a bookstore/library/card shop and create an interest in the area.

Keith

The Tower Games and Comics in Lawrenceville has league every Thursday night and Saturday afternoons. It's 68 miles according to Google (a little better than 100) but it's a straight Interstate shot. It gets pretty good attendance.

Someone already mentioned Anderson, SC as well. That's pretty close.

http://thetowergames.com/301.html

thats crazy just for cities lolz Yea the kid is probably posting to see how many players around his area do play the game. If enough he may wanna start his league. So anyonez?

After cities, there's only like 4 tournaments left.
You've got 2 States, and a Regionals, and Nats.
Spring Battle Roads at that point won't make a lick of difference at only 8k.

So, go to as many cities as possible.

GA still has 4 City Championships runing back to back starting on Thur 27th running thru Sun 30th. It is our own little Pokemon across GA party that Gary W. set up. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back