Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help! Problem with Professorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Gryphon

Back when POP asked people who were Professors under Wizards to reapply under POP, I did so, and my info is on the site. But I have yet to acquire a POP ID. How do I get one if one should already be assigned to me, and is anyone else still waiting on one? Or was there something special I had to do in order to get one?

Did you ever get an e-mail from PUI confirming your professorship?
You should have.
Your POP ID would be 3 digits long, causing all kinds of fun when you go to play and everyone thinks it has to be 4 digits long.

PokePop said:
Your POP ID would be 3 digits long, causing all kinds of fun when you go to play and everyone thinks it has to be 4 digits long.

Your professor # was 3 digits long, not your pop number. You have to play in a tournament to get a pop #(or have i had 2 pop numbers this entire time...?)

As I've been told by PUI... your Professor ID can double as your POPID... the same for the League Leader ID... I like these two IDs since their really short ^^

-marril

how do you get your prof ID# again? I lost mine (and my pass) a while ago, and I need it again. Thx.

If you've lost your POP ID and Password, you can email them explaining your situation. They're quick on replying for that (one of the few things they are quick on :/ )

And you'll need it soon for somthing I'm no in liberty to speak of right now.

not really. I emailed them about 30 times in the past month (all of the emails on the POP website) and I haven't gotten so much as a response.

bullados said:
not really. I emailed them about 30 times in the past month (all of the emails on the POP website) and I haven't gotten so much as a response.
Strange... I know I've emailed them for 2 ID # for Professors in our League and I got a quick response.

Make sure to include enough info so that you can indetify yourself.

such as name, location, and age?

What else was required for the quick response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back