Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Help with my Shuppet deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaele Kajin

Hi, everyone I just got back into Pokegym for being dormant for along time (6 Months give or take xD) and just got back into pokemon 3 weeks ago lol. (Missed three pre-releases lol) Well enough chit chat, I need some help with this decklist.

All help and opinions are greatly appreciated! (Thnx to everyone for all the help)

Ok, here's my Shuppet Decklist:

Pokemon=15

X2 Shuppet PL

X2 Crobat G

1-1 Mr. Mime line (Mime JR SV & Mr. Mime MT)

X2 Uxie LA

X2 Unown Q

X3 Unown R

X1 Regice LA

X1 Dunsparce HS

Trainers/Suppoters/Stadiums=41

X2 Expert Belt

X2 Bench Shield

X4 TGI-Poketurn

X4 Plus Power

X4 Pokedrawer+

X4 Pokeblower+

X4 Pokedex Handy

X4 Pokemon Rescue

X4 Super Scoop Up

X2 Quick Ball

X2 Night Teleporter

X2 Night Maintenance

X4 Roseanne's Research

Energy=3

X2 Psychic Energy

X1 Cyclone Energy

Strategy:

Get Shuppet set up with Expert Belt, Power Pluses, a Psychic Energy on Shuppet, and get Mr. Mime on bench ASAP (If possible get Miasma Valley out fast too to get all basics except grass/psychic with two damage to lessen damage for fade out, and same goes for crobat g to score kos) then use Fade out for 90. Then switch to Mr. Mime to block opponents attacks.

Last edited:
I would play some Banettes from Platinum, I saw a Shuppet deck that ran them and it worked fine. Also i think you mean the Mr.Mime MT it has Airy Wall Poke-Body.

I would play some Banettes from Platinum, I saw a Shuppet deck that ran them and it worked fine. Also i think you mean the Mr.Mime MT it has Airy Wall Poke-Body.

No there's this Mr. Mime I think it's the HS one that has that body but thnx for that suggestion and I'll look at the MT mime too. I know about Banatte but I don't know what to get rid of to put him, plus the other cards at bottom of deck list are a probelm too DX

---------- Post added 05/23/2010 at 03:09 PM ----------

I know cause I have that Mime xD

No there isn't a Mr.Mime from HG/SS or UL i just checked, also i wouldn't run Cyrus's but Poke turns might do well in there. Also take out 2 volkners for 2 Banettes and then replace the GE baltoys for the SV's ones so they aren't hurt by miasma vally.

Ok, thnx I'll do that. The mime was SV or RR don't know the symbol that well xD

But I know it's a card cause I have. Thnx alot anyone else want to help me out :D

---------- Post added 05/23/2010 at 03:40 PM ----------

Anyone? I need alot of help with this.

-1 Shuppet you only need three
-1 Mr.Mime
+1 Shuckle SW beecause multi and :colorless::colorless: are getting popular-ish
-Claydols because they aren't really for T-1 donks
+1 uxie
+3 unown R
-4 bebes really,you dont need any evolutions
+1 bannette because you might run into mewtwo LV.X
+1 memory berry
+2 Pokemon collectors
-4 cynthis'a and volkners
+4 victory medals

If you have any questions,just ask :wink:

Decklist updated, tell me what you think and as usual all help appreciated.

---------- Post added 05/23/2010 at 07:46 PM ----------

-1 Shuppet you only need three
-1 Mr.Mime
+1 Shuckle SW beecause multi and :colorless::colorless: are getting popular-ish
-Claydols because they aren't really for T-1 donks
+1 uxie
+3 unown R
-4 bebes really,you dont need any evolutions
+1 bannette because you might run into mewtwo LV.X
+1 memory berry
+2 Pokemon collectors
-4 cynthis'a and volkners
+4 victory medals

If you have any questions,just ask :wink:

Thnx I'll update list again xD

Y get rid of Cynthia's? What if I get a bad hand and need to refresh my hand? That's where Cynthia's comes in handy.

What does Unown R do?

Last edited:
your energy count is quite a lot. 2 is enough
and 2-1 shuppet in my opinion is better
2 expert belt is really needed or it'll clog your hand..
stadiums also clog hands because you can only play 1 per turn, shuppet decks are ment
to run through the entire deck to get quick damage ^^
my brother added x4 Judge into his shuppet deck for disruption
hope this helps a little

your energy count is quite a lot. 2 is enough
and 2-1 shuppet in my opinion is better
2 expert belt is really needed or it'll clog your hand..
stadiums also clog hands because you can only play 1 per turn, shuppet decks are ment
to run through the entire deck to get quick damage ^^
my brother added x4 Judge into his shuppet deck for disruption
hope this helps a little

Thnx I can't decide on the stadiums, PCH for searching Shuppet and my other basics and attaching a tool, Snowpoint for extra hp, or Miasma for extra damage. >_<

I'll minus by two energy. I want to be safe incase I get some prized, ect.

---------- Post added 05/23/2010 at 09:06 PM ----------

Well I'm going to bed night.

Decklist updated, tell me what you think and as usual all help appreciated.

---------- Post added 05/23/2010 at 07:46 PM ----------

Thnx I'll update list again xD

Y get rid of Cynthia's? What if I get a bad hand and need to refresh my hand? That's where Cynthia's comes in handy.

What does Unown R do?

Unown R lets you discard him when hes on the feild then you draw a card. Cynthia's are gone because they're supporters. :p Not good for early game wins. But you can keep them I geuss.

Judge is a great idea! Once you have all of your plus powers,and expert belts, cause even more annoyance.

6 energies is too much. Running 4 is good enough so you can topdeck them or rosy's early.

Some may want to run cyclone energy in a dunsparce donk,which you have a dunsparce,is an option.

Keep miasma. Sure,your mimes and shuckle might die because they dont have enough HP. But you can do this -1 miasma +snowpoint for late game or for decks that do 60. Kingdra and donphan and the broken Luxray GL LV.X

Unown R lets you discard him when hes on the feild then you draw a card. Cynthia's are gone because they're supporters. :p Not good for early game wins. But you can keep them I geuss.

Judge is a great idea! Once you have all of your plus powers,and expert belts, cause even more annoyance.

6 energies is too much. Running 4 is good enough so you can topdeck them or rosy's early.

Some may want to run cyclone energy in a dunsparce donk,which you have a dunsparce,is an option.

Keep miasma. Sure,your mimes and shuckle might die because they dont have enough HP. But you can do this -1 miasma +snowpoint for late game or for decks that do 60. Kingdra and donphan and the broken Luxray GL LV.X

I'm back HEHE! Thnx again for the help, I'll do that. Right now I'll test this deck on Redshark til I get all the cards for it in a real deck. :)

,thnx for the help everyone!

EDIT: I just updated my deck had two extra cards that I needed to get rid of for victory medals, so I got rid of two Crobat Gs. As they tend to clog up the bench especially in a deck like this. Poke turns can get them up more that way too. I need opinions on this, was this a good choice?

Last edited:
Drop:
3 Unown R
1 Crobat G

Add:
4 PokeBlower +

Thnx for that, but I need the Unown Rs for draw power I finally know what they do xD and since I don't have Claydols (Cause they don't work in this deck) I'll need all the draw I can get. The pokeblowers I didn't want to put them cause of the flippyness but I guess I could try them. Who knows maybe they'll work for me xD!

Thnx, alot Rikko and thnx everyone for the help. :D

---------- Post added 05/24/2010 at 03:58 PM ----------

I think I'll name the deck fade out lol. :p only good name I can come up with xD

Thnx for that, but I need the Unown Rs for draw power I finally know what they do xD and since I don't have Claydols (Cause they don't work in this deck) I'll need all the draw I can get. The pokeblowers I didn't want to put them cause of the flippyness but I guess I could try them. Who knows maybe they'll work for me xD!

Thnx, alot Rikko and thnx everyone for the help. :D

---------- Post added 05/24/2010 at 03:58 PM ----------

I think I'll name the deck fade out lol. :p only good name I can come up with xD

Believe me, the Uxies are plenty of Drawpower. Also, the Poke'Blower +'s REALLY help!

Believe me, the Uxies are plenty of Drawpower. Also, the Poke'Blower +'s REALLY help!

Ok, I'll get rid of Unown Rs now xD

---------- Post added 05/24/2010 at 04:45 PM ----------

List updated. xD

---------- Post added 05/24/2010 at 05:15 PM ----------

Ok, I'm going to test the deck on Redshark wish me luck guys and thnx for the help. :D

Ok got from battle and deck is good back, rlly need bench shield, but don't know what to get rid of. Can someone give me some help with it?

okay let see
you can take out department store girl because you should be able to run through your deck
for the tools.. hm.. only 1 dunsparce is really needed, he's only a tech and and and.. if you're
afraid of having cards prized then you can always tech an azelf .. i really think that taking out
unown Rs was a bad idea because it'll be your only draw engine if you played against any trainer locking
decks. also you can include +4 pokemon rescue for unown Rs or any other things in your discards.
welp everything else looks solid, hope this helps again ^^

okay let see
you can take out department store girl because you should be able to run through your deck
for the tools.. hm.. only 1 dunsparce is really needed, he's only a tech and and and.. if you're
afraid of having cards prized then you can always tech an azelf .. i really think that taking out
unown Rs was a bad idea because it'll be your only draw engine if you played against any trainer locking
decks. also you can include +4 pokemon rescue for unown Rs or any other things in your discards.
welp everything else looks solid, hope this helps again ^^

So add 3 Unown Rs and 4 Rescues? That's 7 cards and 3 are not needed. What else to get rid of, I'm rlly not sure >_<

---------- Post added 05/24/2010 at 08:17 PM ----------

Still need 4 Bench shields or something to protect my pokes cause I've noticed a sniper deck can get around that weakness and win easly, then there's the pokemon rescue to get my pokes 4 each. I was also thinking Fisherman instead of maintenance to get the energy. So that's 8 cards that need to be put. But don't know what to get rid of >_<

---------- Post added 05/24/2010 at 08:30 PM ----------

Bump! Anyone????.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back