Help with steelix deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by korythatsrightmare, Apr 19, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korythatsrightmare

korythatsrightmare New Member

I dont have a deck built yet, because I have no clue what to put in here. So far I think a 4-4 line of steelix and a 4-4 line of xatu is pretty powerful, but what should the other pokemon be? I was thinking wynaut, but he might die with too many energies on him, or maybe energy return espeon, to get metal energies back into my hand. Also, would power charge be a good idea for a trainer? Help me with the energies too.

I dont want any off topic stuff saying that this deck sucks, I dont care what you have to say unless it is about helping me build this deck. Please help me, thnx.

2. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Before ya bash me, this isn't off topic.

You must post a list before anybody fixes it. You can't post "build a deck" posts on this forum.

Post the list, and I'll fix it.

Wooper

3. korythatsrightmare

korythatsrightmare New Member

Alright fine woop, though like I said, I have no clue how to build a steelix deck.
    Pokes
    4Steelix
    4Onix
    4Xatu
    4Natu
    3Wynaut
    3Wob

Trainers
    Ummmm...
    3Oracle
    4Tv Reporter
    3Copycat
    4Power Charge
    3Juggler

Energies
    4Metal
    7Psy
    10Fight

Ok just dont bash me, I know that there is almost no focus, but help me out, I dont know a great strategy behind stellix decks besides getting it out with xatus and metas.

4. SuperWooper

SuperWooper New Member

Yay! ^_^ 60 cards!

O_O_O_O_O_O

Anways...your trainer focus is a little scrambled, but I can help fix that.
    Pokemon: 4/4 With Steelix isn't necessary. You'll only use 2-3 during the course of battle, so make the line 3/3. Play 4 Wynaut. 4/4 Xatu definitely stays, add a 2/2 Furret line and that's about it. Then drop a Blobboffet, you should fouus on that Steelix.

Energy: 4 Psychic, 4 Fighting, 4 Rainbow, 2 Double Rainbow, 4 Metal. Standard. Boosts could be thrown in, but meh, I dunno. 18 energies is a little much in a deck with Furret in it. You could drop the DRE's, but I like them for third turn Steelix.

Trainers: Yeah, here's where the most help is needed. Hm...
    Okay, me gots it. Check the new list, everything's self explanitory: you should know why I made such and such a change.

New list:
    Pokemon: 20
    4 Natu
    4 Xatu
    3 Onix
    3 Steelix
    2 Sentret
    2 Furret
    2 Blobboffet >~<

Energies: 18
    4 Psychic
    4 Fighting
    4 Rainbow
    4 Metal
    2 DRE

Trainers: 22
    3 POR
    3 Oracle
    4 Birch
    2 Power Charge
    2 Crystal Shard
    3 Potion
    2 PETM
    2 Strength Charm, just because they've saved me, this could be replaced with something else but I'd braindead right about now
    1 Volunteers (because you know why)

And...yay.

Wooper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.