Holo Error Feraligatr

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Arri, Sep 2, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Arri

Arri New Member

Was browsing thru pokemon at livejournal and this user posted his Feraligatr card that he got with the holographic splashing all over the card.

[​IMG]

Anyone get any other cards like this?

2. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

ya i have a blissey like that pretty cool IMO

3. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

There wasn't enough ink to cover up the non-holo areas, so you can see the holo under the ink.

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

That should be our RH, not the stupid cheap RH we have now.

5. feraligatr222

feraligatr222 New Member

I have a japanese holo giovanni like that. I think it happens because the ink is just a little too thin so you see the holographic pattern underneath.

6. Arri

Arri New Member

Ah, so thats why it happens, intresting :D

7. Quatra

Quatra New Member

I have a couple cards like that. It is a neat effect. But i don't consider it an "error". Yes It's a print error, which does happen from time to time. But errors that are worth anything are ones that have a major oops like the Pokepower/Pokebody Empoleon LV X.

8. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

I have some DP cards like that.

9. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

I think that looks pretty :)

10. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

That's not how it's supposed to be? A lot of my MT holos are like that.

11. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yes, me too, but they're DP holos (not supposed to be reverse). This guy just has it at an angle so the effect is exaggerated.

Look at some of your newer holos (not alternate/revrse) Some WILL have this look.

12. Arri

Arri New Member

Checked my cards, only my 2 DP promo's have it.

13. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

my garchomp has little on it.

14. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

They all have it. More some than others tho. You justn need to look at it at an angle or under a bright light or both.

Drew

15. Blassari

Blassari New Member

That's cool! I want those error cards

16. Dom

Dom New Member

Some of them are very apparent. I have a Lucario that looks just like that Feraligatr.

On a kind of related note: I also have a Japanese Empoleon, Infernape and Torterra (1 of each) like this, its not quite as extreme but you can clearly see the Holographic effects through the rest of the card, even on the borders. Also instead of the regular circles and swirls, the holographic effects are star-shaped. Can anyone shed any light on these? They are certainly not counterfeit.

17. OllieK

OllieK New Member

I've got three infernape like that