Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How am i supposed to teach a person a move?!?!

Canadian Bacon

There is no TM for body slam and my wailord cant learn it naturally! is there any way i can teach it body slam without having to breed and reraise him? please post quickly, i want to know now!?!?!

Please and thank you.

I do not promote sharking, but it could work. Sharking can seriously mess up game data (to the point of game destruction), and I have never promoted it.

Hold on there - this is Wailord we're talking about, right?

Simply, without cheating (Sharking), then there is no natural way of teaching it Body Slam, as far as I know.

The moves it learns naturally are...
Splash, Growl, Water Gun, Rollout, Whirlpool, Astonish, Water Pulse, Mist, Rest, Water Spout, Amnesia, and Hydro Pump.
The moves you can breed in are...
Double Edge, Thrash, Swagger, Snore, Sleep Talk, Curse, Fissure, and Tickle...

Normally, I'd have said use a Heart Scale to get the move back, if you'd gone past it (like Medicham with the elemental punches), but it looks like RuSa Wailord with Body Slam is pretty much impossible, except for possibly promos, or whatever...

It is not a move Wailord can learn, at least not for now. You never know what will be available in the future, like a Zigzagoon with Extreme Speed (cant wait for that....)

I suspect they meant "why they don't just make RuSa a peripheral" - (ie, an addon, like E-reader is for the GBA, or the light guns are for some of the games out there.)

It's somewhat difficult to tell, as Kyfogre's spelling is somewhat abstract, but I think that's what they were implying... (Kyfogre, if you're out there, can you help clarify this, please? :D )

Last edited:
yeah im out here :). anyway, sorry about the spelling, I haven't been in much contact with english here in japan.

Kanituah.

Anyway, yes, thats what i meant.

Back