Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"How do I notice you at nats?"

Garch

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
I'm thinking of wearing a card on my hat that says "Im Garch." Is that a good or bad idea? I'd like to know so I can decide if I should do it or not.

Change: After hearing how much most people like the idea, I've decided to change this topic into one about how to notice you at nats. So post how others will notice you there. Mine is, as I said, I'll have a card on my hat that says I'm Garch.

Last edited:
The bad idea here is "Is telling the world who I am a bad idea." Also, I've worn my regionals hat to everything pokemon I've gone to after regionals, so I'll wear it there, to.

Don't know, I'm just asking if people think so. Also, it would be at origins in general. I'll probably do it, I just want to know what people think.

Thanks. I'll probably do it then. See everyone there.

Since people like the idea, I've changed the topics main idea. See first post.

Why would it be bad to let the Pokemon community know who you are?
Origins is not a Pokemon only event.

Personally, I've never been a fan of revealing who I am and I will sometimes attempt to test someone's intentions when then ask me. However, this has become more difficult on Pokegym with a lot more league people, judges, and organizers talking about me and will freely use my name and SN in the same post and interchangably. Even on my facebook, which is friends only, I'm very restrictive with what information I give out. I guess I subscribe to the idea of not giving out information that doesn't need to be known.

On your topic change, my answer is: you won't unless I know/tell you, or someone unwittingly points me out to you :/

^ I know that (duh...)
I was just asking why a brother wouldn't want people in the Pokemon community to know who he is.
I didn't even imply that I thought it was just a Pokemon event...

Well, I am not going to really get into how you notice me, I am pretty sure that if you ask someone you will be directed to me or looking for JPN Sleeves, Deck Boxes, or MFs, that you will be talking to me. :tongue:

Drew

Look for the League Play sign.
Look for the place to report for League.
Look for the League computer.
Look for the handsome gentleman working behind the League computer.

Where you handing out the league prizes last yr? If you where I would take out that last line there. :tongue::tongue::wink: jkjk

Ill be wearing a Black WII shirt, brown shorts, black shoes, and probably have a pikachu in my origens pass. If you cant find me by that, just look for the coolest guy there. :cool:

Hey, I know you!!! You're the one having all that fun! :thumb: You forgot to say, you are the one giving stuff away to players that play league!

Back