how hard is it to get the Tv reporter RH??

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by jesschow12, Mar 2, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

i know this card is rare ,but in my place i don think so!!

i bought couple of packs and didnt get it but when i went to shops and look at their albums,some of them i can at least see 1

so is TV reporter that rare!?!

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

the reverse holo version is rare in North America! everywhere else, there was no printing issue with it, but here there was a printing issue and less than normal were printed (and I don't see any change in that, which leads me to think it was done on purpose!) So ya it may not rare around the world, but it certainly is rare in North America.

-MuD

Last edited: Mar 2, 2004
  3. NoPoke

NoPoke Active Member

As far as I'm aware it is rare outside the USA too. I've not seen one.

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I know it wasn't done on purpose. It was discovered part way through the printing process and corrected, which leads me to suspect that the US got the early part of print run and internation got cards from later in the run.

We did see R&S go into a second printing with a change in ex distribution. I don't know if we'll see the same with Dragon.

5. Pablo

Pablo New Member

hopefully, because everyone knew how high a demand RH Tv Reporters would have, and they dfo this so they go up to 60 bucks a piece, we did see that in RS, I REALLY hope we see the same in North America

-MuD

6. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

It took me a while to get one but I finally got one in a pack 8) No one else where I live has gotten one yet except for me, I'm still wondering if they fixed the mess up or not :)

7. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

One of my friends has one and the only one I have seen in north carolina.

8. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Was there really a distribution problem, has nintendo confirmed this?

9. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I really don't believe Nintendo will admit such a thing.

10. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

flabface: Sell the thing on Ebay. They're going for a HUGE price right now (I think $60 was the tops...)

11. NoPoke

NoPoke Active Member

only ONE RHTVR in the UK that I am aware of.

12. Kitshera

Kitshera New Member

Well I've seen them sell for $30.00 on Ebay before. They're also found once out of every 5 or 6 boxes.

13. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I doubt that they are that common. That would make them only half as rare as a normal RH.

M45

14. PokeMasterFlabface

PokeMasterFlabface <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Yeah I'm still thinking of sell it on Ebay, I wonder if it will really go for that much :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2004
  15. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

yah, sell it now. I remember when RH Prof Elm's were being sold on E-bay for $100+.

Maybe they'll do something like they did with Oran Berry in League Season 7 and release RH TV Reporter in a later League kit. Now that will p-off a few ebay buyers! Not me though.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2004
  16. Pablo

Pablo New Member

well they don't seem THAT rare to me, I've got 4 right now, in my deck, and more are coming. Guess I'm just lucky ;)

-MuD

17. Marcello-Milord

Marcello-Milord New Member

I actually bought a RH TV Reporter during a convention for € 1,50 LOL :D :D :D