Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

how hard is it to get the Tv reporter RH??

jesschow12

i know this card is rare ,but in my place i don think so!!

i bought couple of packs and didnt get it but when i went to shops and look at their albums,some of them i can at least see 1

so is TV reporter that rare!?!

the reverse holo version is rare in North America! everywhere else, there was no printing issue with it, but here there was a printing issue and less than normal were printed (and I don't see any change in that, which leads me to think it was done on purpose!) So ya it may not rare around the world, but it certainly is rare in North America.

-MuD

Last edited:
I know it wasn't done on purpose. It was discovered part way through the printing process and corrected, which leads me to suspect that the US got the early part of print run and internation got cards from later in the run.

We did see R&S go into a second printing with a change in ex distribution. I don't know if we'll see the same with Dragon.

hopefully, because everyone knew how high a demand RH Tv Reporters would have, and they dfo this so they go up to 60 bucks a piece, we did see that in RS, I REALLY hope we see the same in North America

-MuD

It took me a while to get one but I finally got one in a pack 8) No one else where I live has gotten one yet except for me, I'm still wondering if they fixed the mess up or not :)

One of my friends has one and the only one I have seen in north carolina.

I really don't believe Nintendo will admit such a thing.

flabface: Sell the thing on Ebay. They're going for a HUGE price right now (I think $60 was the tops...)

Yeah I'm still thinking of sell it on Ebay, I wonder if it will really go for that much :)

Last edited:
yah, sell it now. I remember when RH Prof Elm's were being sold on E-bay for $100+.

Maybe they'll do something like they did with Oran Berry in League Season 7 and release RH TV Reporter in a later League kit. Now that will p-off a few ebay buyers! Not me though.

Last edited:
well they don't seem THAT rare to me, I've got 4 right now, in my deck, and more are coming. Guess I'm just lucky ;)

-MuD

Back