Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How legal are the rules of this forum?

Aleks

I always check new rulings and erratas updates from this site ,but one of my friends tell me that the rulings showed here are not the "official" ones and only "official" rulings are only from Go pokemon professor forums is that true?:confused::confused:
I think that noneses cuz i see a lot of top players visiting this forums and consulting rulings here :cool:
Hope that anybody can answer me this and then i can explain to my friend
Thanks in advanced:thumb:

Heh.
Well, you might point out to him that the people that answer rulings questions there are same people that answer rulings questions here!
We are members of the Rules Team, authorized by PUI to work with PUI's R&D team to get official rulings and publish them via the Pokemon TCG Compendium. Also, Managers from Pokemon will occasionally make rulings here directly.

Now, strictly speaking, the Compendium is the best place to find official rulings. They have been reviewed by the entire Rules Team and by PUI's R&D team.
The link is here: http://compendium.pokegym.net/
Specifically, for cards released since Diamond & Pearl, the rulings are in the "Level X" edition: http://compendium.pokegym.net/compendium-lvx.html

Here is what Pokemon USA's Organized Play has to say about the Compendium:

Before you ask your rulings question, be sure to check out Team Compendium's compilation of official rulings. There's a chance that your question has already been answered.

Pokemon USA, Inc endorses the Compendium as an official ruling source for players, League Leaders, Tournament Organizers, judges, and Professors.

So, basically, while rulings given on the POP forums and here are official, we do prefer people to use the Compendium to look for existing rulings.
Not just to avoid the same questions being asked again and again, but also so that people get used to using it as a reference that can be pulled out and consulted at a moment's notice.

So, basically, while rulings given on the POP forums and here are official, we do prefer people to use the Compendium to look for existing rulings.
Not just to avoid the same questions being asked again and again, but also so that people get used to using it as a reference that can be pulled out and consulted at a moment's notice.

<insert PUI stamp of approval here>

Back