Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How many Ex's in your box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Me and my friend both pulled 3 EX each out of our TATM sealed boxes.Has anyone gotten more then 3 a box?

I noticed a slight trend to where each box only has 3 EXs this time around. Think this is intentional?

Kyogre said:
I noticed a slight trend to where each box only has 3 EXs this time around. Think this is intentional?
I dont think so cuz i pulled 5 one time: latias, rayqaza, kingdra, golem, and dragonite. it was amazing.

Well yeah, that was EX Dragon. But based on what I hear and saw at my Team Aqua/ Magma Pre-release today, I think there is only 3 EXs per Box now.

3 ex's per box? then are there 9 regular holo's per box?

BTW pulling 5 ex's from a dragon box is pretty weird...

-MuD

I got 5 ex out of 46 boosters, Blaziken x2, Sceptile, Raikou & Suicune :)
Although these did come from 4 different boxes (1 with my sealed deck boosters, 1 with my dad's sd boosters, 1 with my prize boosters (7) and 1 with my dad's prize boosters (27)).

why would this be bad? There are 8 ex's in the set. There are about 12-14 Holos. I think that 3:9 is pretty good, even though it screws up my old ratios (I always assumed 4:8) because it gives us more of the Holos, and less of the ex's which are supposed to be the rarest cards around.

Bullados, as much as it pains me to say this...I agree with you.

EXs should be more rare. 3 per box makes it a challenge to put a set together (3 boxes!!!) which makes the EXs as rare as the rev holos (3 boxes for a set of those too!)

M45

Putting it bluntly, yes they are, 'Saur. I still think odds should've been 4/8...

In the two boxes that we opened 1 had 3 exs and the second had 5 exs.

Me thinks that blaziken ex, swampert ex , cradilly ex and sceptile ex will
be in great demand and short supply......

My friend got 3. I won a half a box and got 4 Ex's and 5 Holos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back