How many eyes does a gastrodon have?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by phoenixback4fire, Nov 21, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. phoenixback4fire

phoenixback4fire New Member

Look at his picture in the gallery section If the thing on his forhead is infact an eye then ill look at him so differently :frown:

2. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

i dont know about gastrodon but my friend thought for a long time that armaldo's ear things were eyes, and after i told him that they were ear things he sait that armaldo looked lame.
    and i used to think that the ring things on cradilly were its eyes.

but if that is gastrodons eye itll look weird.

3. phoenixback4fire

weird me too (the cradilys eyes ) yah idk i was disscusing this a while ago but know one knows
    but when i looked at the pk cradily i thought it looked retarted then i realized that his eyes werent those things and he looks B A

4. Hatter™

Hatter™ Active Member

rofl you actually asked it ; )

5. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I think Gastrodon has 2 eyes, just like real-world mollusks. The third "eye" on its forehead is an eyespot, a marking on its skin to scare off predators.

- Croatian "just say 'yes' to slugs" Nidoking

6. phoenixback4fire

thanks guys so now i get it like a butterflys camoflauge (as in the scary faces they make theyre just born with it)

7. metricus

metricus New Member

Wow, thats wierd because I used to think the same thing about Armaldo, Anorith, Cradily, and Lileep.

8. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Ha! I never noticed that thing on its head. I don' t consider it a third eye since I have never noticed it. I don't know what you guys are talking about, I have never noticed confusing artwork on many cards. On Ho_Oh ex, I was staring REALLY hard at it. I noticed Lugia's wings between Ho-Oh's tailfeathers at the top of the card! It was so cool! But on my Charizard ex, one thing puzzles me. On the right hand side, you see the tip of a second Charizard wing. Check these ones out!

9. eriknance

eriknance New Member

Wait, those two "eyes" on Armaldo aren't actually eyes?

:confused:

10. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

Maybe it's a zit? :/

11. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

No that's the 2nd wing of the charizard. He is coming in at a weird angle and the part of the wing by his body is reallt skinny, so that's not a second charizard, just a second wing.

12. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

The artist of this picture has made it distinctly different to the eyes.