Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How to Use RedShark Videos - Part 5 Series is NOW AVAILABLE !!

Rogue Archetype

Moderator <br> Contest Host
I've FINALLY finished and uploaded the entire 5 part series of YouTube videos entitled
"How to Use RedShark to Play Pokemon Online"

(channel - "WarsawPokemon")

Part 1 - Overview
Part 2- Downloading Hamachi & RedShark Programs
Part 3 - Creating and Joining Hamachi Networks
Part 4 - Finding Opponents to Play Online
Part 5 - Connecting to Someone and Playing a Game​

I hope that these videos get more people playing online :smile:

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
This is phenomenal. Very educational and amusing at the same time! I think you should have slowed down and explained the networking a little bit more in-depth, but what is here is already very useful. I'm glad you took the time to make these videos!

This is phenomenal. Very educational and amusing at the same time! I think you should have slowed down and explained the networking a little bit more in-depth, but what is here is already very useful. I'm glad you took the time to make these videos!

Thanks for checking them out.

Two of the 5 videos talked about networking. Did I skim over/forget something?

I appreciate the feedback :smile:

Mike I. (the RedShark creator) and I are supposed to collaborate on a special "ADVANCED REDSHARK TIPS" video in the near future. So, maybe that'll fill the void of whatever was missing from those videos.

Thanks to all who have viewed some of the videos and PMd/commented.

I'll be doing a 6th and 7th video soon concerning ADVANCED features and, also, one that 'cleans up' any topics/issues that I've missed in the first 5 videos.

I think you should have slowed down and explained the networking a little bit more in-depth, but what is here is already very useful.

Back