Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ HS Unleashed Legend Cards Revealed ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaymin and Jirachi are confirmed which would suggest that correspondive decks are too. Not 100% though of course.

I have the feeling that RR Kecleon will go up in price because of these. 120 damage for 1 heads, 200 damage for 2 heads and 280 damage with 3 heads? Yes please. :biggrin:

I have the feeling that RR Kecleon will go up in price because of these. 120 damage for 1 heads, 200 damage for 2 heads and 280 damage with 3 heads? Yes please. :biggrin:
I would think that would only be the case if many people earnestly played all these Legends, and are winning tournaments with them. 4x Weakness is just overkill and somewhat unnecessary (not to mention that it requires three Energy). Maybe after the DP series is cycled out, there's a possibility, since there will be more of a reliance than now on using cards with 2x Weakness.

Incidentally, I have four of those Kecleon. It definitely would be fun to use later in the year, even before DP is cycled out.

Well, 2 of the 3 Legends weakness are dealt with by Sunyshore Gym, which I'm sure will be like butter to its bread. Kecleon will see hardly any more play than it does now. :thumb:

Fail weakness
(Gyarados/Luxray/Toxipromo)

Sunyshore Gym...

Not sure if you get to apply weakness twice and can only ask the Rules Team once they are released.

Overall, do y'all like this set as much as HGSS?

It's every bit as interesting, but only time will tell if it is as good.

you could fine one of the old compendium ruilings on double weakness since some exs had double weakness

You are correct. Per Compendium ex:

Q. If Kecleon has two different colored basic energies attached, and it attacks a Pokémon with weakness to both of those colors (i.e. Kabutops-EX), is the weakness calculation doubled because Kecleon is both types?
A. Sure. Damage would be up to x4 for the appropriate double Weakness. (Sep 11, 2003 PUI Rules Team)

I´m hoping legend box will include to the set. but i´m not sure that legend box is that good. 10 cards. and you have to find both parts of the legend + energys looks very dificlut to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back