HydroTruk

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by taylor2007, Oct 30, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylor2007

taylor2007 New Member

Pokemon-16
    4-4 Blissy Mt
    3-2-3 Blastoise Sw

Trainers-28
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Tvr
    2 Mentor
    2 Wager
    3 Celio
    2 Adventurer
    2 Oak's Visit
    4 Tsd/ Night Maintenance
    3 Energy Recycle System
    3 Switch

Energy-16
    16 Water

Strategy
    Set Up A Blissy Active And On The Bench With The Benched Blastoise To Power The Blissy Up To Destroy The Opponet And Draw All Six Prizes

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  2. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

Instead of Mentors, run Roseanne's Research, they give you the option of taking basic pokemon OR basic energy, which you could then use with Blastoise.

3. Didn't the WATER TRUK get hyjacked in the movie/book Holes?

-1 ADV
    +1 TVR

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Add in 3-4 Smergle (SW) to fill your hand up with Water Energy and then plop them all down right before Smergle get's KO'd with a Blastoise. Use the Energy Reclycle System slots for Smergle. Remove 2 Water for Holon Energy WP Remove 2 Water for 2 Psychic Energy to give Blissey free retreat. Replace the Mentor with Roseanne's. Replace the Oak's Visit with 1 TVR and 1 Windstorm. Drop 1 Night Mainenence for a Blastoise d (CG) to help with Weakness. You could also add in either one basic Metal or one Fighthing for the Blasty d if you feel you might want to attack with it.

5. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

You sure you want to use blissey as your main in this? Think about it. If you start with blissey, you're going to be attacking with blissey the entire game. If you use the power on blastoise, you give your opponent a chance to 2 hit or even one hit your blissey. You really might as well run a different stage 2 like say, typhlosion and build extra blissey that way.

6. Blassari

Blassari New Member

I have get this Idea too, I called it "HydroTRUK"... I will try that and Blyssey with Typhlosion and Blissey with Leafeon Lv. X...

7. taylor2007

taylor2007 New Member

new name thanx blassari

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.