Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I can't believe Keep 'Em Up was closed...is opinion not allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the only word that comes to mind is "absurd". We don't need to be protected from the outside world. In fact, topics like that are great for the Pokegym. Random, unrelated to Pokemon, and about hot issues. It was pure genius...but then as soon as someone doesn't say "I is teh LUUVER of al reloihnsg!", then it gets locked. There's no reason for that to be locked...if you can't handle the heat, get outta the kitchen. I'm stunned...

(end rant)

Also, I would like to note a few things. I don't want to continue the discussion here, on this topic. I also want to note that we shouldn't have many topics like that...but one or two every now and then is great.

I merely had to rant about the closure of that topic...

It got locked because SOMEONE (I won't mention names) turned it into an ad for Christianity.

[EDIT] My apologies for the accusatory statement that was in this post. It has now been edited out.

Last edited:
Alright, maybe that was out of line on that person's part. However, I think that only their messages should have been modded, not the whole topic...

No, it actually was to speak your mind originally, until people started telling me that I was basically outrageous in my beliefs. By the way, dkates, I find it very rude that you would put 'you know who you are' in there. There is no reason to say that.

Religion is one of the two topics you just never discuss. It always starts a fight no matter how civil you try to keep it.

(The other topic is, of course, politics)

As Merril stated above, it never turns out good. There are too many view on religion, what religion is correct, and whatnot. Topics such as that never turn out good. Don't confuse this with opinions. Opinions are always welcomed, infact we enjoy a good debate, but when a topic gets into the "my religion is right, and yours is wrong" aspect, that is when it has gone too far.

Do us a favor, if you have a problem with one of the mods or admins locking or deleting a thread, please take it up with them. Do not start a new forum thread, for it will only get locked again.

Thanks for once again understanding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back