I caught Jirachi

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by masterscyther, Dec 25, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. masterscyther

masterscyther New Member

I caught Jirachi on Pokemon Pinball! I've just started the game and only had 57 pokemon caught at the time.Here are the specific things that I remember that I did that lead up to my getting Jirachi.
    First off it was a heck of a game I could do no wrong. On my second ball I had caught 8 pokemon and traveled 6 times, on the sixth travel it took me to the area that I'll call the ancients. Don't know all t he areas just started the game! I then caught RegiIce, Regirock and RegiIce again.
    I had 99 coins and got into the pokemon center and bought the highest thing for 99 coins, forgot what it was.
    Next the slot opened up and I got the ball in and it stopped on a special slot that said Jirachi.
    He came out like he had been hatched from an egg and was floating on the screen. He looked cool!!!!!!
    I had to hit him twice like normal and I had him.
    I not sure which was the series of events that mad it possible for me to get him, but that's how it happened for me. Hope this helps you in your quest
    Gotta Catch'em All!!!
    I'm currently at 110 seen and 97 caught.
    Sorry forgot to put in that I was in ruby version when I played and caught Jirachi!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2003
  2. MoonGem

MoonGem New Member

Pokemon Pinball? Who is Jirachi? Please tell me about this,I'm curious.

MoonGem

3. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Oh, I thought you were talking about Jirachi in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, not Pokemon Pinball. Next time, can you mention that in the thread title? (leaves the thread...)

4. Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari New Member

Well I hace 173 seen and caught including all but 2 legendaries (Deoxys and Latias)... and I'm guessing others have a lot more...

5. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

MoonGem: Jirachi is one of the legendary Pokemon that can grant wishes. It can be caught on Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire. And masterscyther, I believe that you can catch it on both tables, because I got mine on the Sapphire table. BTW, does anyone know if you can catch Deoxys in that game?

6. GOROY

GOROY New Member

I don't think that Deoxys is in the game at all, just Jirachi.

7. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

Thanks GOROY. Just wanted to know.